Library Card Catalog "C" - Due April 19

Oh that's a good thought Allegrae. I have only been including 6 so far (including yours which I sent yesterday) Unfortunately, weight is already pretty tight on these. I don't think I can easily go beyond 6, plus I've already sent some out.

Sooo, let's do it this way. If you end up doing 6 cards and really want to send a host card as well, just create a card based off my profile. After all, when I'm picking the library cards to send to players, a few of them are generally based off your profile. Remember too that host cards aren't necessary; fun ephemera you've collected could also be an alternative, or just a note of thanks.

Really, I just absolutely love running this swap and trying to pair cards with players.

Welcome RaineyDay and CynthiaSillitoe!

"My only question is if the theme of our art needs to begin with a "C"? thanks."

-No, your host was simply trying to be clever. This is the 3rd time I've run this swap. Each previous time I thought I would only run it one time. However, I really have enjoyed the swap, so this time I thought I'd make it sound like a Sue Grafton novel in case I run this in the future.

Back
Top Bottom