HandDrawn/HandPainted - Fantasy Adventure Team, Due April 1, 2017

Pabkins

The Art Machine
Media
Swap Due Date - April 1st
Signup by Date - Signups closed Returns were mailed April 3rd
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 30 (My 3rd time hosting (once at iatc)

Mailing returns - If all sets have been received by me from those officially signed up by March 24th signup deadline then I will be able to mail returns early!

Fantasy Adventure Team Swap - Due: April 1st

Hand Drawn / Hand Painted Only. - no embellishments, stickers, jewels, etc. paper cut additions are acceptable as long as they are your original hand drawn additions and do not cause the card to extend past the size, no fold out cards.​

What is a Fantasy Adventure Team? -A team of adventurers that set out on a quest made up of different classes of characters and often different races of characters.

Swap Requirements on Theme: - Each of your cards must have a fantasy Adventure class of character

Warrior / Knight / Paladin
Rogue / Thief / Assassin
Druid / Shaman / Herbalist
Healer / Priest / Monk
Mage / Wizard
Warlock / Sorcerer / Wizard
Necromancer / Summoner
Hunter / Archer
Beastmaster / Dragon Rider
Engineer / Tinkerer / Mechanic

Any fantasy race of person/creature is acceptable!:
Common Races are below but any humanized species or "animals as people" race is acceptable - You'll see in my sample cards I used Mice as people inspired by Mouseguard. And each character species can be different if you want!!:

Human / Elf / Dwarf
Gnome / Hobbit / Goblin / Dragons
Wee Folk / Fairie / Imps / Undead / Cyborgs
Animal Races as people pretty much anything make believe !!

There are also amazing other books and games like The Lord of the Rings, Dragonlance or video games such as World of Warcraft, Magic the Gathering, Wild Star, Diablo, League of Legends, Final Fantasy etc that you can draw your inspiration from. Or you can create your own.

So come join me on an amazing adventure!​

My Cards inspired by the graphic novel Mouse guard, made by Pabkins​

1_scan018.jpg
1_scan011.jpg
1_scan017.jpg

Mailing & Postage Info:
  • When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
  • I will provide return envelopes
  • Please include a large sticky label or paper with your Return address written NEATLY on it. If you don't have a sticky label a plain piece of paper is fine and I'll tape it to the envelope.
  • Postage :
  • U.S. Residents - please include one forever postage stamp.
  • International Residents - I'd appreciate if you could please paypal me $1 USD or a $1 bill to cover your postage as it is $1.15 for an international postage stamp.
  • Please mail in time for it to reach me by the due date.
  • On the back of your envelope, please write down the swap name and your user name.
  • Please comment in the thread when you've mailed so I know to expect them.
  • If you don't withdraw and don't communicate I must give neutral iTrader.

When you receive your returns:
- Please give an iTrader for me (the host)
- Give "You Rock" points for the artists cards you receive.
- I will have a direct link below in the signup list for each artist where you can click and leave You Rocks points.

Thanks so much for reading and I can't wait to see your Adventure team!

Standard Rules Apply:
  • Please do NOT rush your cards. Please do your best effort as I swap based on effort for effort keeping in mind composition and detail.
  • Signup in the thread below.
  • Card must be standard ATC size with straight edges: 2.5” x 3.5”
    - No Cards that Fold out beyond that size!
    - No Altered playing cards
  • Original work only! - Do not make copies, submit prints, trace or create virtually identical cards.
  • Hand Drawn / Hand Painted Only - no embellishments. This means no stickers, no collage, not stencils, stamps, jewels. Paper cutting and attaching your own hand drawn pieces on is acceptable but it must not be bulky and must not extend out past the standard ATC size!
  • No flat white backgrounds please. That just feels so unfinished
  • Cards must be individually sleeved
  • Please no flimsy or floppy cards.
  • On the back of the card, please include at least:
  • your user name
  • your real name and
  • Date
  • Host cards would be treasured but are not required! I also try to put in extra cards in returns whenever I have some in my stash as thank yous or stickers

PLAYERS (max 30 players as this is my 3rd time as host):

• Pabkins

1. IamWhatonearth - RECEIVED -LANDED
  2. Kinouchi - RECEIVED
  3. Dragonalloy - RECEIVED -LANDED
  4. PolkaDottie - mailed (did not arrive)
  5. Sheala.draws - RECEIVED
  6. Zongela - RECEIVED
  7. Zilliah - RECEIVED
  8. Bluevioletz - RECEIVED - LANDED
  9. YoshiMiharu - RECEIVED
  10. RebekahGrace - RECEIVED
  11. Angelmuz - RECEIVED
  12. Melynda - RECEIVED
  13. BluSkyHare - RECEIVED
  14. Urocyonfox - RECEIVED
  15. Emmadreamstar - RECEIVED - LANDED
  16. Miss - RECEIVED - LANDED
  17. Eleanthe- RECEIVED
  18. Bexmademe - RECEIVED
  19. ann_stebbing - RECEIVED
  20. Will - RECEIVED
  21. Miss M - RECEIVED
  22. ChinaMoon - RECEIVED
  23. Monroy28 - RECEIVED - LANDED

Last edited:
Yay, how can I say no? XD I'm in, sign me up. I finally made room in my card queue to take on another swap so this is great timing. Haha.

Goodness I'm so excited! I go to bed and three more join! Welcome!

@PoklaDottie - Yes I do really seem to like picking challenging themes but I'm so excited you are still up for it!

@Emmadreamstar - you can't resist!! Its so far off of a due date too. I believe in you!!

@Monroy28 - welcome back and hope you enjoy the card making!

@Sheala.draws - lovely to meet your acquaintance and welcome to my swap! So glad you joined

I'm so excited to see everyone's cards!!

Ooooooh, this is SO tempting! But the due date for cards is frighteningly close to my due date for a baby.... I will try to complete the cards first, and then join. That way, if baby doesn't let me get the work done, I won't have left you hanging... that sound ok?

Ooooooh, this is SO tempting! But the due date for cards is frighteningly close to my due date for a baby.... I will try to complete the cards first, and then join. That way, if baby doesn't let me get the work done, I won't have left you hanging... that sound ok?

That sounds fabulous! Congrats on the upcoming baby! I'm so excited for you!! Will this be your first? oooo new babies yippee. Though you'll have way less time for art in the coming months. I was terrible at napping when the baby napped so I still was able to get things done but I was a zombie all the time. Thank goodness mine is 2 next month and the oldest is 4.

Congrats again and I do hope you're able to join us!

Back
Top Bottom