Crows, Ravens and Black Birds, due April 13th 2017

Oh, I wish I had checked swaps and seen this one sooner. One of my favorite subjects. Please add me to the waiting list. Even if I am not in the swap, I will follow this thread so I can see the crows and other blackbirds.

lunamoth, you are signed up to the waitlist! I'm so glad that so many people are interested in this theme as it is one of my favourites as well : )

Hi Topaz River, unfortunately the sign-ups are full now. This is my first time hosting a swap so as per site rules I cannot have any more than 12 players in my swap. I can add you to the waitlist incase several people end up dropping out if you would like, but chances are it will remain full. My apologies.

Last edited:
Thank you so much CastleQueen! I am enjoying it quite a bit!

I received your beautiful crows today dithespy!! Thank you so much for the extra hostie card, I have yet to decide which to choose!

Lurkers are always welcome!! Does anyone have some of their lovely crow cards to share? If so please feel free to post them to the thread so we can all ohh and ahh : )

Busymumto3 I received your wonderful cards today! Thank you so much for the extra!

Awesome cards Geonek!

Suzi your crows have flown in! Can't wait to see everyone else's lovely creations!

Here they are. They should be in the mail tomorrow. I ended up adding a black border to the red card after scanning it.

Back
Top Bottom