Who Has Seen the Wind? Swap ~ Open Media, Date Due: April 26, 2017

mrubyjean

colorful soul
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – April 26, 2017
No sign up/withdrawal, but please communicate!
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of Participants - Unlimited
Open Media

Welcome to the Who Has Seen the Wind? Swap
Returns Mailed: April 27, 2017

This ATC swap is an artistic appreciation of the wind, from gentle breezes to wild gales. Each card must depict the effect or evidence of wind, warm or cold, light or blustery. Cards may be any style...realistic, whimsical or fantasy…and may include any images or text you want. This theme also lends itself wonderfully to abstract interpretation! Any media that inspires your creativity is welcome, including digital.

Here is some windy inspiration from Google and our Gallery.
And some cool windspinners on pinterest!

Swap Information ~
* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
* This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the host is welcome, but completely optional.
* Please send in your best work. Submit cards that you would be happy to get in return.
* Make sure cards are well-glued and sealed, if necessary.
* Originals only - no copies.
* Please use only small, light embellishments and put your cards in plastic sleeves.

Mailing Information ~
* Please include username, real name, your state/country and the swap name on the back of all cards - and include username and swap name on all envelopes sent.
* US Participants – Please include a Self-addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE)
* International Participants - Please send a clearly-addressed envelope or mailing label and I will cover postage.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post in this thread when you are sending your cards out, that way I can keep track of the cards when they were mailed. Any late cards will be returned.

When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your swap host and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive. People like to know where their little artworks find homes!

Who has seen the wind?

xela7072
Pamitha
electricdesigner
theweavershand
dithespy
zandradee
locatray
BluSkyHare
kfaye
ann stebbing
londonont1
*Clarinell
Sillylily41

Last edited:
Lurking for the moment... I have a couple of ideas so will see if I can implement them in time. :D

Back
Top Bottom