ATC: Postage Stamp Weaving due May 15th

It was fun and challenging to try something new. thanks for showing us this new technique.

I wanted to sign up for this swap, but I see I'm already too late. I'm a newbie and do not want to sign up before I have made my cards. I've been making my cards in the past two days and seeing the full list and the growing waiting list just made me laugh; I guess this is a pretty popular theme :D. If there's going to be another one in the future, I hope I'll be in time.

Ahw, and a fellow country-woman at that !
If you like I could give you a spot on the waitinglist CesariaB ?

I'm the same, want to see if I can get cards done before I sign up. Never thought this one would fill up this fast. And not a lurker in sight !

I'm pretty sure I'll do a rerun of this theme for my third swap but I need to fully complete this one first before I can post a new one.

Yes, I would love a spot on the waitinglist, Daphne75. I don't expect many people will drop out, so I won't hold my breath for this one, but I'll try to keep on the lookout for your next swap.

So, to the detriment of the other swaps I'm signed up for, I've been making postage weaving cards like mad! And going mad! They're like puzzles, that you have to create yourself. Love creating these cards. I've already made 5!

Mine went out today.
This has been the first nonrainy day in such a long time. Got to work in the yard. got to sit in the sun.

Back
Top Bottom