Paint/Draw Like a Favorite Artist-an ATC Learning Swap-Due May 25

I agree with Gloria - I got a lot out of this swap. It was challenging to try another artist's style and required research, so great!

All your suggestions appeal to me.

Returns in the mail today. Just sent the swap gallery in...such great cards!

One request for future swaps...scotch tape is a pain to deal with. It fiercely sticks to sleeves and can tear the sleeves when I need to separate cards for swapping. If you can pick up some cheap washi tape it is much better for taping card sleeves together without making it difficult for your host. Just a little request that will make all your hosts so happy :D Thanks!

I'd also enjoy another learning swap, debs913. Thanks for planning & organizing!

Great cards arrived from Monroy28, katrinabean86, & An. M. Sudyka. Wouldn't let me "you rock" for An. so I left you an itrader instead.

Thanks debs913 for hosting this swap. I love this kind of swap...such a learning experience both in terms of picking up new techniques and styles and being introduced to new artists. Also thanks to these artists whose cards I received. I like each and every one:
redplantlady - Who Am I? Who Are You? (nude) in style of Modigliani
debs913 - Red Dog in style of Gauguin
londonont1 - interior of a red flower in style of Georgia O'Keefe

Good returns received - dithespy, Jodi and Candice H, aka Caperucita Roja . Great swap and hosting!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom