Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have LOADS of stuff!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisJenn View Post
    Always interested in random/interesting papers...

Marti, What were you looking for in return?
    Have all sorts.......looking for postcards (new or used) of places/buildings/beaches.....Sorry for the delay, just swamped with requests. Have raw paper/ textured papers/ parchment/ scrapbook/ wallpaper/ foils/ tissues (patterned and plain)/ wide paper ribbon/ origami/palm paper (natural coconut palm very thin bark)/gold or silver leaf/holographic paper/ corrugated paper/ card stock/ATC blanks in loads of patterns-colors-textures/index cards-plain-lined-colored/cellophane/wrapping paper/green waxed paper/copies of 1920's catalog pages/ water damaged Bible pages/ foreign language brochures and dictionary pages/ more.....
    If I comment on a card, it almost always means I would be very interested in a trade! (Obviously, if it's marked traded I am just complimenting the work!)
    Always happy to trade with anyone!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would be interested in
    Fancy ladies/ Fairies/ whales and more playing cards JUST A FEW not a whole deck

Transparency film I think?
    Pages from a Bible found floating off Maui. No disrespect meant. I couldn't just leave the book and rescued it. Thank for saving it, I might find it useful in art.

Very old ad and catalog images. Interesting

Sparkly mesh in many colors This too!

I have both new and used postcards, and TONS of cancelled postage stamps. some boring some confusing, and some are keepers.

I also have a mish mash of stuff that I really should photo graph.

I have some notecard fronts photographed and listed on my flickr page.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    I would be interested in
    Fancy ladies/ Fairies/ whales and more playing cards JUST A FEW not a whole deck Don't have full decks left anyway! I'll send a good selection.

Transparency film I think? I'll send a piece and see what you think.
    Pages from a Bible found floating off Maui. No disrespect meant. I couldn't just leave the book and rescued it. Thank for saving it, I might find it useful in art. No Psalms or Proverbs left. Preference???

Very old ad and catalog images. Interesting.Coming your way.

Sparkly mesh in many colors This too! Got ya!

I have both new and used postcards, and TONS of cancelled postage stamps. some boring some confusing, and some are keepers. Post cards are fantastic and any foreign (not Canadian, though) stamps. Send what you think is fair!

I also have a mish mash of stuff that I really should photo graph.

I have some notecard fronts photographed and listed on my flickr page.

Should be out within a week......
    If I comment on a card, it almost always means I would be very interested in a trade! (Obviously, if it's marked traded I am just complimenting the work!)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by akamarti View Post

Should be out within a week......

For the Bible do you have any of the Begats? you know Bethosohma begat Egod, and Egod began joshalmsa. Either than that no other preferences, Maybe Revelations
    Last edited by CastleQueen5; 05-29-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    CastleQueen:

I have pulled out Genesis 4:16+, Genesis 5, Genesis 9:18+, Genesis 10, Genesis 11:10+, Genesis 46:18 +, Matthew 1, 1st Chronicles 1-10, 2nd Chronicles 11:18+ That's all I remember!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much, I think I will have fun with those.

Art101 is offline You can get anything you want at Alice's Resturant
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Marti! I don't need anything, I just wanted to stop by this thread and say Aloha to you!
    I saw you in my dreams ~ We were walking hand in hand

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your things arrived today! Thank you!

I am still interested in these if you have them left over:
    postcards, stamps, and the fairy themed playing cards

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Art 101....Aloha back! We'll be on Maui in September, health willing. Maybe I can fly to your island and meet you?????
    Last edited by akamarti; 05-31-2017 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Tag Art 101

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

ART101

Quote Originally Posted by Art101 View Post
    Hi Marti! I don't need anything, I just wanted to stop by this thread and say Aloha to you!
    Wanted to make sure you got this.....

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to be taking a break.......be back the end of June

and will try to fill extra requests then...I was trading FOR postcards and foreign stamps....not offering for trade. I do have some WA State duplicates. I'll have to check on the fairy cards..........there was quite a run on them.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxSketchbook View Post
    Your things arrived today! Thank you!

I am still interested in these if you have them left over:
    postcards, stamps, and the fairy themed playing cards

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation I have to take a break until the end of June.

[quote=akamarti;1902500]and will try to fill extra requests then..I apologize for the delay!

All current requests are in the process of being filled and mailed....18 going out this Friday......not all to this board! But, I'm exhausted finding things during this clean-out and tracking down all the trade items....got two grandkids graduating, 3 birthdays parties and yard sale the end of this month.....with tons to sort. I didn't realize how popular this would be....or time/energy consuming!

See you July 1......please pm me then? I need to inventory what's left, too!

IF YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR PACKAGE, LET ME KNOW! WHEN YOU DO, PLEASE GIVE i-Trader??? I'm being optimistic about the PO.... I'll edit this to say who was mailed...please let me know if I missed anyone?

Castle Queen, Penny Doodles, GaiaLuv, My nameisJenn, Balloon Lady..........sent this a.m......more to go tomorrow.....
    Last edited by akamarti; 06-02-2017 at 04:30 PM. Reason: typos

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just starting out and don't have anything to trade. I am hoping on the 'pay it forward' rules. I could make you an ATC.... I don't have any washi tape and anything vintage to work with, stickers and papers to paint on.
    Wish list: frogs, gnomes, monkeys and flamingos

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi akamarti, are you still looking to get rid of your homemade paper? I can certainly send over some double fudge brownies lol but I also saw you liked roses. I have a bag of fake White Rose petals and I can also send you some unused post cards.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by akamarti View Post
    and will try to fill extra requests then...I was trading FOR postcards and foreign stamps....not offering for trade. I do have some WA State duplicates. I'll have to check on the fairy cards..........there was quite a run on them.
    Any fairy cards left?