Thread: Postcard Collection 1:1 Trade

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Postcard Collection 1:1 Trade

Hello wonderful artists!

I recently purchased 2 albums for postcards. One is reserved for portraits that I make while I want to open up the other one to add postcards from other artists around the world. I already have 4 postcards in there but could use more. The slots in the album are for 4"x6" postcards.

If you are interested in doing 1:1 trades with me on postcards then please let me know by commenting here or DM. It would be nice if we posted what we create here too for everyone to Ooo and Aaaa over.

Some themes/subjects that I super interested in but not limited to (mixed bunch):
    Leonardo Di Caprio, Eric Bana, anything nature related, Kubo and the Two Strings, origami, magic, Oracle or affirmation cards, Tarot, creativity, inspiration, goddess, girly and pretty (yes I like glitter and pink sometimes), Steampunk, Gothic, Goth-Punk, victorian, Knights & Dragons, dragons, princesses, pirates and ships, Marigolds, roses, Beauty and the Beast, fairies, gods & goddesses from any religion/culture, cusiosity cabinets (kunstkammer), harpy eagles, owls, pandas, red pandas, hawks, birds, mammals, animals/creatures/monsters drinking tea, people or animals (creatures) in tea cups, small and fluffy animals, Birds of Paradise, old and stained, Grimm Fairytales, Norse fairytales (I love East), cars (I am a fan of loud and mean engines or anything classy), 2 wheel transports (bikes, motorcycles, scooters, etc), mushrooms, stained glass art (not actual stained glass but something that looks like it - if real stained glass I would be in love!), peacocks, bees (along with honey and honeycombs especially).

Have fun picking a theme

Please note that I am not interested in making or getting anything that is profanity, promotion of any one religion or belief (I make religious art but I do not promote that religion, I create the artist aspect of that religion). Some nudity is allowed but nothing crazy. Try to keep the political themes tuned down a little but they are not entirely banned. Absolutely no gore or extreme violence.
    I have a bunch of nephews and nieces that love to look at what I am collecting, so please keep that in mind.
    Last edited by ParadoxSketchbook; 04-01-2017 at 01:20 AM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to trade a postcard with you! Anything from my profile (or you could surprise me ) What size postcard does your album hold?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgillisj View Post
    I would love to trade a postcard with you! Anything from my profile (or you could surprise me ) What size postcard does your album hold?
    Oh awesome!!! You also tagged me on the MMH Postcard thread too so I'll just send you some. I currently have slots for 4"x6" postcards in my album (I should add that to this post).

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got some new mandala themed postcards everyone... if you are interested in trading then let me know!