Animal Imagery Inspired by Painter Franz Marc: Due May 23, 2017

Here are my cards! I made them all "Alaska Style" with moose/caribou. The first one is modeled after "Blue Horse". The top right & bottom right are modeled after "Sheep". Right middle is modeled after "Blue Pony". I've already noticed myself recognizing Franz Marc paintings when I see them! That one of the really cool things about one of these types of challenges!
1_IMG_9582.JPG

Last edited:
Love them

Here are my cards! I made them all "Alaska Style" with moose/caribou. The first one is modeled after "Blue Horse". The top right & bottom right are modeled after "Sheep". Right middle is modeled after "Blue Pony". I've already noticed myself recognizing Franz Marc paintings when I see them! That one of the really cool things about one of these types of challenges!
1_IMG_9582.JPG

What wonderful art!! I worked on mine yesterday and will post soon.

I think there was some confusion about the cards that were made. I was commenting on other people's cards and haven't posted my yet. I do hope that you love them as much as I've loved the other people who have posted.

Hi Everyone, spineofafish has had trouble signing on to our site and staying on it long enough to comment so she has asked for my help.

ceceliahc11--you are in the swap and this is a BIG welcome. We will figure out how to add you to the list.

Keep posting your creations.

For those of you who are lurking--hope you are inspired to jump in especially after seeing the recently posted cards.

Welcome Welcome Topaz River---love having new players. Hope you have a good time creating. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

redplantlady--Another international player--love it--feel free to share what you make.:yes:

Only 3 more spots left and then we are full.

Last edited:
Our hostess is still working on getting into the site and not getting kicked off. I have noticed that a notice came up on my computer saying this was an unsecured site. This is new. Anyone else seeing that or having problems?

Anyway---I am truly inspired and am posting two of my creations:

1_2_pics.jpg

Thanks for your patience everyone. I've borrowed another computer and seem to be able to "stay on" the site long enough to leave messages.

I got your gorgeous cards Caperucita_Roja! Beautiful.

Beautiful art work, Dithespy and Kpinak. I'll be on the lookout for your cards.

For all others: since I have been having some problems on the website, I'm going to put my mailing address here for you when you are ready to send your cards:

-address removed-per the FAQs-

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are mine, 3 for 3 plus a hostess card.
I loved this challenge but oh! how I struggled with that tiger!
Desperate for the address now spineofafish and I can't seem to reach you so, as I am in the UK, can anyone who has it already perhaps pm it to me?

Back
Top Bottom