Thread: Amsterdam Trades

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Amsterdam Trades

Hi All,
    I joined here a few years ago and am going to be doing arts tours together with 3 for 3 ATC trades as an experience.. in AMSTERDAM..more to follow..
    I have a little gallery/ music studio for 7 years in the heart of the Jordaan and hope any of my ATC visiting artists drop by for a trade of any kind..
    if anyone is traveling here please do contact me... I am located in a must see venue..

COxxx

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fast Forward 2018..

I have been busy with all forms of visual art and merchandising since I am sole entrepreneur in a small creative space and retail in central Amsterdam..

I do one to one and group workshops (www.crazyorphelia.nl ) in needle felting (and Ukulele) and or would love to swap / barter with other visiting arts teachers and other creatives. I like all kinds of small art. Especially but not exclusively ATC size.. I do love and make commissioned art dolls and would be open for some trades in that medium..

Or just contact me to meet for a coffee @ Crazy Orphelia's Arts Emporium who shares space with the 'Uke Boutique" I am musician and arts teacher in the same space.
    If you are UKED you are welcome to participate musically.. even if only in a small way =)

Right now I am getting some stuff ready for an Art Fair in Chelsea London, and then taking the exhibit to Manchester this Oct-Nov.. My first time doing this sort of thing.. So not doing ATC's I have actually been using my ATC's to help create other visuals for London project I am getting ready now.. So I come to visit and will try to post some pics of what I am working on.. It is all very small...
    Anyways, Happy Fall and hope to hear from some visitors to Amsterdam..

CoxXx
    Attached Images Attached Images