Media
Swap due date - June 3rd
Signup date - May 27th
Withdraw date - June 3rd
Number of cards - 3 for 3
Participants - 12 (it's my first swap!)
Medium - Hand drawn/hand painted, with a sticker on the back

Sticker Inspiration!

I love stickers! But....I don't usually love ATCs that use stickers. For this swap, you'll put a sticker on the back of your ATC, and use it as inspiration for the front. The front of the card you'll draw or paint yourself, based on some aspect of the sticker you chose. You could use the colour scheme from the sticker, or copy the style, or draw/paint the same object - it's up to you! You can use the same sticker for each card, but the fronts of the cards must be different. Don't be afraid to get creative, and spend time making cards you'd love to receive. I'll do my best to swap like for like.

Card Guidelines:
  • The front of your cards must be hand drawn or hand painted.
  • Put your inspiration sticker on the back of each card.
  • On the back of the card, also add your username, real name, swap name, and date.
  • Make sure your cards are 2.5" x 3.5", and are made from sturdy paper.
  • Host cards (or stickers) are very appreciated but not at all necessary!

Mailing:
  • Please PM me for my address when you're ready to mail your cards! I live in Canada, so make sure to give your cards plenty of time to arrive.
  • Put each of your cards in a plastic sleeve and secure them inside the envelope, either by taping them together or taping them to a card/piece of paper.
  • Write your username and swap name on the back of the card.
  • Include a clearly written address label with your address (I'll provide envelopes).
  • Canada: include a permanent domestic stamp.
  • USA: include a global forever stamp - I can use these in other swaps. Please don't send domestic forever stamps - I live in Canada and have no use for these.
  • International: include/paypal me $2 USD, or include a Canadian international stamp or USA global forever stamp if you have one.

Post pictures of your cards and stickers to the thread for inspiration!

Once you've receive your cards, remember to leave iTrader for the host (that's me!) and "You Rock"s for your swap partners.

Participants:
1. jo.on.the.go - received
2. Suzi - received
3. Katroush - received
4. crazydaisylou - received
5. Zongela - received
6. sillylily41 - received
7. JoyceG - received
8. BalloonLady - received
9. beaksalot - received

Last edited:
Here is my first card, plus the inspiration. The sticker is really tiny, less than 1" square.

Trumpter Swan Spreads Its Wings

Last edited:
My next card with inspiration. Another small inspiration sticker, less than 1" across.
Mr. Africa

Last edited:
Welcome Katroush - to the swap and to the site! If you have any questions about anything just let me know :)

For post #7, this is really a Trumpeter Swan, not a crane. I just found the page where the bird was identified. Please make a correction to the back of my card. I have already made a correction to the post.

I think I was liking the old title "Crane Spreads its Wings" because that is what one of the moves we make in Tai Chi is called.

Sure thing Jo, I'll add a note to your card when it arrives!

I hope so too, crazydaisylou, but even if it's just the people who've joined so far it'll still be fun :D

I am working on my cards! I have them sketched out, they just need to be colored in now. Hopefully they will be good..... but if not, I have plenty of time to redo :)

Hope you're able to join us, taniahodges2! Just think of the cheap postage ;)

Back
Top Bottom