Three Colors ATC swap –Red, White and Blue! Due June 28, 2017

ThouArtDelyrias

Thou Art Delyrias
Media
Swap Due Date – June 28, 2017
Number of Atc’s – 3:3
Number of participants: Unlimited
Media: Mixed Media/HD/HP/Zentangle/Photography (No digital print outs please)

This is seventh in a series of three-color swaps to challenge ourselves to create with a specific palette. This current color palette is for American Flag! This palette is inspired by Independence Day in the United States, however our overseas participants have flags with the same colors (except Canada is lacking the blue)! This does not mean, draw a flag and call your card done; in fact, it is the colors, not the flag that I would love to see! Be creative!! Zentangled, Collaged, whatever your style. You can do almost anything and it will be gorgeous!! Please stick with the three colors only. Slight variations of the colors are okay and a little of additional color will not disqualify it but please make sure that anything outside of the palette is minimal!
Important details
-All atc’s should be 2 ½ x 3 ½, in individual plastic sleeves, and sturdy! If it flaps in the wind, it is too thin. Please trim your cards so they are neat and tidy! Messy work implies to most that you don’t care.
-if you have thicker embellishments, please include an additional .22 stamp to cover the postage to mail it on (for each thick card)
- Each card should be different. Similarities is Ok, but the point is to play with the color palette.
-Originals only! Please, no copies or prints
-Please be sure to put your username (so we can give credit where credit is due), and location (because we all like to see where our cards came from) and swap name- minimal, on the back of each atc!!
- PLEASE put your user name and the swap name on the back of the envelope – preferably the flap!
- No communication, no cards will result in a neutral ITrader.
Postage Requirements;
USA – Please send a Business size SASE – ONLY Peel-n-Stick kind!!! If I have to lick it, send me a label!!! If you can’t mail a self-sealing envelope, send me a label large enough for me to read without magnifiers on and enough postage to mail your cards back to you, and additional postage for bulky mail to move forward! Please PM me for address when you are ready to mail.
International – a SASE or label with a US Global stamp or 1-2$ included is great! If this is an issue, please PM me and we can work it out! Don’t let it inhibit you from participating! Please PM me for address when you are ready to mail.
Other Details:
When you receive your returns, please don’t forget to leave YouRock comments for those who created your cards for your collection!! I have made this easy by providing a link on the intial thread. Just click on the persons’ card you receive and then the YouRock button! Also, if you could, please leave ITrader for me so that I know that you enjoyed participating and that you received your returns!! Also, a host card is not required but it would be cherished, but definitely not required to play! 
Most important Note; HAVE FUN with this!
Who wants to play??

(If your name color is bright blue or red, your cards have been received)
Players:
1. Galzart
2. PattyR
3. Annie
4. Sillylily41
5. xela7072
6. Allegrae
7. ann_stebbing
8. BetsyG
9. Zebracandy
10. BalloonLady
11. dithespy
12. JoyceG
13. Londonont1
14. Donnacr
15. ColleenDion
16. Suzi
17. Nanaloves
18. Lois
19. Sweetangel
20. Ornamentations
21. JemmaJ
22. LeeBeth
23. Barbwat
24. RadianErechtenion
25. Rosa
26. AmySi
27. Fernheart95
28. Josiesuelupin
29. janetmachek
30. ColigaintAshley
31. Silky1150
32. TonyaAshe
33. Isayhooah
34. Jennifer

Last edited:
Gorgeous cards ann!! Your tangles are awesome and love the variety!!

zebracandy, welcome to the swap and to AFA! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thank you! I just did my first red white and blue, I hope it's ok that I used a little black for outlining because I wanted to use a paint pen and didn't have navy blue!

Welcome BalloonLady!

Zebracandy, can you post pics? you do this by posting in the thread under "go advanced" button and add an attachement. Make sure it is under 620 pixels. I scan and reduce with paint program, pixels. I have also used a camera then downloaded to computer where I use the same process.

Back
Top Bottom