Vintage USA Patriotic Banner SHAPED ATCS: Collage, due June 14th

Welcome catladybj, I won't ofically sign you up until you tell me to! I completely understand how head games work!!!

As far as where the pictures are from, I've just pulled them off google ~ no special place.

Mail Call:

Katroush - your cards are very cool, I love the coloring! Thank you for the extra.

IrishRose - your cards are even more beautiful in person, thank you for including an extra!

I am sorry but I need to drop out of this swap I am having a had time finding vintage pics

Yay, great job thou art! You are officially on the players list. Thank you for posting pics!

Last edited:
Welcome barbwat and LeonardaDaArtsi, so happy to have you both! Pm me with your email and I will send you the template.

I am going to join and see what I can get done. I absolutely love all the banners that have been posted. I just hope I can do as well. I have always loved anything vintage patriotic. I have hundreds of flag stamps so I can use some of those. This does seem like alot of fun.

ThouArtDelyrias, your fabulous cards arrived today. Thank you for the wonderful surprise of vintage ribbons - can't wait to use them!

Back
Top Bottom