Summer Backyard Bar-b-que--Due July 1

This is my 3rd and final card. BLUskyhare please tell me which card you like the most an I will make a hostess card similar. I am out of ideas, Unless I find some of my lemonade images and make one of those. But Well for now I am out of ideas.

Last edited:
When I was a kid growing up in Michigan, my grandmother lived on Branch road, right across the road from Bluebell beach, (she was not on the entrance side of the beach), and across from Stepping stone falls, the entrance was a block or 2 from her house.

Every 4th of July our family would gather at Grandmas house and have a BBQ, watch the fire works, and use sparklers. When we were done writing our names in the dark with the sparkler, there was a huge metal coffee can to put the hot wire into so no one stepped on it and burned their feet. Because or course we were bare foot.

Hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad that took all day to make, fireworks, traffic, sparklers, and prickers in your feet if you were brave enough to go barefoot. Her front yard seemed to have a goat heads plant infestation issues.

Wait and the adults drank lots of beer in coolers.

I've made another card in case I end up playing, and will post soon. Anybody grilling this holiday weekend?:)

I've received your cards sillylily41 and they are super cute! If players have made cards I'd love to have you post them. :)

Mine went in the mail yesterday. I thought I posted yesterday, but obviously, I did not!

Welcome Waffle, you are signed up! We usually grill almost every weekend, too. We like to grill asparagus. What's the most unusual thing anyone here's grilled?

Welcome Waffle, you are signed up! We usually grill almost every weekend, too. We like to grill asparagus. What's the most unusual thing anyone here's grilled?

I think I still have some asparagus in the fridge. Now I want to eat some. I have no idea if we are even grilling today. You know it is one of the national grilling holidays. But We have Hebrew National hotdogs and I have some frozen wings in the well, of course the freezer. I think I will get those out. Wings sound good.

I have not ever grilled anything unusual, at all. We have used our grilled to burn credit card receipts. But we didn't eat them.

Haha CQ we should all grill our credit cards, right?! But then of course we wouldn't be able to by glue and glitter and paper--so never mind! You know what--we never do chicken on the grill. I don't know why! :wacko:

I didn't grill today. I went to the movies with my son to see. EVERYTHING, everything. He works at the movie theatre so we got in free. It was a good movie. I thought the movie theatre would have been busier due to the holiday but it was not.

Then we went to dinner with another son who is moving to California to be closer to his wife's family. It isn't really all that far away.

Received your really wonderful hand drawn collage cards Katroush! Love the little ants in the corners. Thank you so much for the hostess card (and extras too!!).

Back
Top Bottom