Summer Backyard Bar-b-que--Due July 1

Received Allegrae's wonderful cards in the mail yesterday evening! Only one set left to be received. I'm getting excited to make the swaps, which I will probably do on the 4th.

No problem, pattisscrappin. Sorry to see you go, but thank you for letting me know.

Last edited:
Okay, everyone, the grill is hot and the food is ready! Time to sit down at the picnic table and be served!!! We've moved from Open to Active, and I will start swapping cards this weekend. :)

I plan to mail returns Monday morning if nothing catastrophic happens, that is. :)
Thank you to all who participated, and I hope I did a good job with the swapping for returns.
Please remember to leave rep points by clicking on the "you rock!" button on a player's post, for each card you receive (if any new members have questions please message me).
I hope you had fun playing!

I got a fun envelope today.

I got a burger with wings which I adore from Bluskyhare
and I always Allegrae's food cards. Mine was the macaroni salad king

and last and in no way least, I get to eat dessert first cause you can never have too much happy from Katroush.

This was an enjoyable swap and not once did I get into food that cause me to need to go to the ER. (not that I every had in the past either)

Thanks all

I got my cards Thursday! Thank you so much! You guys made me hungry >.>

I received one from xela7072, allegrae, and katrouch - everyone had a mixed media card with lots of layers - excellent work!

Received returns from xela7072, castlequeen5 and waffle! Thanks for hosting, BluSkyHare! Leaving iTrader/rep now.

So glad you received and love your returns, Katroush! Thank you for leaving rep for the player and an iTrader for me. :cool:

I will be making this swap inactive this weekend. If anyone still needs to give reps or iTraders, please do so by Sunday evening. Thanks for playing!

Back
Top Bottom