Trash to Treasure Mystery Envelope Challenge DUE July 24th

I have 2 more envelopes left, and I think I have a few more players from CRRR who wanted to join. So I moved this swap to active not open.

If you are wonder what in the world did I get myself into? and want to back out, now is the time before I address the envelopes.

This has been super for me. I went through one bin that held my saved notecards, and saved envelopes. I culled, and cut and tossed, and punched images. I got the whole mess down to a much smaller mess.

I do have about 40 notecards or greeting card fronts, that I don't think I will use but cant toss. They would be nice for junk journals, I am not sure how I will rehome these.

Very intriguing, as to what will be in that envelope I get! As I understand it, some basic things (like the notecards for backgrounds) will be the same or similar to everyone else's, but styles and themes can be individual, where appropriate. Is this correct? One of my first challenges will be practicing a good collage technique, since I mostly do hd/hp cards. I have done a few collage and mixed media cards though.

Very intriguing, as to what will be in that envelope I get! As I understand it, some basic things (like the notecards for backgrounds) will be the same or similar to everyone else's, but styles and themes can be individual, where appropriate. Is this correct? One of my first challenges will be practicing a good collage technique, since I mostly do hd/hp cards. I have done a few collage and mixed media cards though.

I do think you expressed the basic idea.

The 18 envelopes have the same items, the cut up note cards are not the same. There is more than enough to make 5 or more cards. So yes, they card will all be so diferent, as we all create and think artistically different.

I have a link in my flickr account to some mystery image swaps I hosted on swap bot.

For instance in this swap all the players got lemons, limes, mess bags and book pages.

Lemon mystery image finished cards

I am getting the envelopes ready. Just to real clear, I do need your mailing address. This list will tell you if I have your envelope ready because I did have your address.
Sorry if I have traded with you before but didn't save your address. This list should clarify
1. BEKAH Have address
2. Nancyjb NEED
3. CiCiCreates HAVE
4. pither NEED
5. jfaskdown HAVE
6.Ancient Planter HAVE
7. camprose HAVE
8. Joyceg NEED
9. Irishrose HAVE
10. dithespy NEED
11. Nanvan HAVE
12. bluskyhare HAVE
13. sweetgypsy HAVE
14. Ann Stebbing NEED
15. Bunnymther HAVE
16. Annie HAVE
17. Jennifer HAVE
18. mrubyjean HAVE
Waiting list

Just curious - what is CRRR?

There is a group here called Continuous Random Round Robin. CRRR, We have each others mailing info on a list.

You can find it here.

http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33948

And here is how a Round Robin works…………

Player 1 starts it off by starting 3 cards. These cards need to be more than a preprinted background. Please put something on them. On the back please put ATCS FOR ALL RANDOM ROUND ROBIN or AFA RANDOM RR at the top (so we know where it came from as there are 2 round robin groups) along with at least your user name. Mail all 3 cards to Player 2.

Player 2 will work on the cards. Add at least your user name to the back. Mail all 3 cards to Player 3.

Player 3 will finish the cards. Add at least your user name to the back. Keep 1 card and mail the other 2 back to Player 1.

Player 1 will keep 1 card and mail the other one to Player 2.

I have a link in my flickr account to some mystery image swaps I hosted on swap bot.

For instance in this swap all the players got lemons, limes, mess bags and book pages.

Lemon mystery image finished cards

Very fun - thanks for sharing the link. It's nice to see how everyone used the items so differently. I'm really looking forward to seeing what we have in our envies and getting started.

There is a group here called Continuous Random Round Robin. CRRR, We have each others mailing info on a list.

You can find it here.

And here is how a Round Robin works…………

Player 1 starts it off by starting 3 cards. These cards need to be more than a preprinted background. Please put something on them. On the back please put ATCS FOR ALL RANDOM ROUND ROBIN or AFA RANDOM RR at the top (so we know where it came from as there are 2 round robin groups) along with at least your user name. Mail all 3 cards to Player 2.

Player 2 will work on the cards. Add at least your user name to the back. Mail all 3 cards to Player 3.

Player 3 will finish the cards. Add at least your user name to the back. Keep 1 card and mail the other 2 back to Player 1.

Player 1 will keep 1 card and mail the other one to Player 2.
Thanks for explaining!

Back
Top Bottom