Trash to Treasure Mystery Envelope Challenge DUE July 24th

Oh the card was cause you were WINNER Nanvan, I gave the winners an extra card, and 3 stamped backings.
Oh! Thank you SO MUCH!! I thought maybe you were just spreading joy to all. LOL! That was so sweet of you - I LOVE the card; love the colours, textures, patterns - so creative and playful! Thanks again!

I think I got my returns in the mail yesterday but haven't had a chance to open it. Will get to that tonight.

I received my cards! I am so impressed with all of the great cards that were created! It's really fun to see how each person makes use of basically the same " ingredients". Oh, and totally did not expect to be a contest winner, so thank you!

Shout out to CiCiCreates (Kingdoms, lands and castles), Pithier (harmony tea), IrishRose (Sing house) and Camprose (Peguin Parlor) for the really wonderful cards - I love them all.

And big shout out to CQ5 for the "sticky" surprises, and the extra prize and cards. This was really great and I'm so glad to carry the torch for the next one.

CiCiCreates - it's telling me I need to wait to give you You Rocks. I won't forget to do that. Anyone know how long I need to wait?

I think you need to yourock 10 or 12 people in between. someone else will know the exact number, I'm sure.

I don't think it's quite that many, but I do think it has more to do with a number of people than with a few days. In any case, don't stress, jfaskdown, you have indicated you liked my card here on the thread, so that's good enough for me, thank-you! (Don't you just wish they didn't have to have that annoying little rule?)

I had to wait 2 hours before I could give a You Rock to the same person, but didn't seem to have a problem moving on to a new person to give them a You Rock. The message said I had to wait 2 hours...

Itrader gives a message to wait 2 hours. you rock usually says to spread the love around before leaving more rep points. I've never received a time message with rep points...

Oops, I probably got it mixed up - I was giving ITraders and You Rocks for 2 swaps the other day ... took a while to give the hostess 2 Itraders and 1 you rock for a swap.

I just found a post where they said it was 8 rep points in between players.
That 2 hour rule for itrader sometimes drives me nuts, especially when I participate in a PAT and the same player is in both groups...

I think you got this covered. I guess the idea of the rules was to keep out spammers. I hate that you have to wait 45 seconds between emails and posts. or something like that. I know that is to slow down and prevent spammers.

I got my fab returns today. Thanks to jfaskdown, BekaH, Camprose, pithier and JavaZarf for their wonderful creativity and to jCastleQueen for hosting. I'm off to do rep points!

Back
Top Bottom