Trash to Treasure Mystery Envelope Challenge DUE July 24th

That's a lot of mailing for a CRRR!

I can be, but usually if we are sending a card home to someone we sent another set to work on. It is a lot of fun. You can see some of the cards posted in the newest thread.

You can look at the attachments to CRRR7 too, as we are in thread 8. Do you know how to just see the photos or attachments?

There is a paperclip next to the thread title. If you click on it you can clink on a link to each attachment. Saves you reading through the posts that have only words.

I am getting the envelopes ready. Just to real clear, I do need your mailing address. This list will tell you if I have your envelope ready because I did have your address.
Sorry if I have traded with you before but didn't save your address. This list should clarify
1. BEKAH Have address
2. Nancyjb NEED
3. CiCiCreates HAVE
4. pither NEED
5. jfaskdown HAVE
6.Ancient Planter HAVE
7. camprose HAVE
8. Joyceg NEED
9. Irishrose HAVE
10. dithespy THANK YOU NOW I HAVE IT
11. Nanvan HAVE
12. bluskyhare HAVE
13. sweetgypsy HAVE
14. Ann Stebbing THANK YOU NOW I HAVE IT
15. Bunnymther HAVE
16. Annie HAVE
17. Jennifer HAVE
18. mrubyjean HAVE
Waiting list

Updated, I got 2 more addresses.

I mailed off 14 envelopes, and dropped off Jennifers on her car port with some other stuff.

It looks like I have 2 more mailing addresses waiting in my inbox, and I can mail those in my outgoing mail on Saturday.

I added a note to Ann, and dithespy envelopes, but not to Nanvan's envelope.

I bought some new flower postage stamps today. I could use 3 of these stamps cancelled, of course. for a CRRR set project. I am doing a whole APC deck of floral postage stamps. I only used them on the international envelopes.Boutonniere stamps

Last edited:
I added a note to Ann, and dithespy envelopes, but not to Nanvan's envelope.

I bought some new flower postage stamps today. I could use 3 of these stamps cancelled, of course. for a CRRR set project. I am doing a whole APC deck of floral postage stamps. I only used them on the international envelopes.Boutonniere stamps
Hi CQ5 - for clarification, does this mean you would like me to mail back the cancelled stamps on the envelope you're sending my stuff in, when I send in my cards?

Who mailed this envelope of TRASH to my house? Hope the creative juices boil over with ART to send back!! Thanks and can't wait to get started.

Camprose, you make me so curious! Haven't been to my mailbox yet....

REQUIREMENTS
There are 2 requirements per card, each card must *use one of the notes card, I enclosed, as background or substrate. Plus each card needs to *use at least one trash to treasure mystery item. You will get 10 items.
The word *use, yes you can rip it, paint it, turn it around backwards, modify it. But you must *use it somehow. Have fun!

Yes, you are allowed and even expected to add more of your own stuff to your cards. Layer it up without getting to chunky. The Postal Machines love to each chunky cards. Yum.
Players also need to be able to post photos of the cards so other players can see the variety of cards made from the same items. We will have some contests and vote on cards so this is important.
An extra card for a hostess card will be cherished.

Just went to my mailbox and there was my mystery envelope waiting for me! Thanks, CQ, this really will be a challenge (but fun too).

Just went to my mailbox and there was my mystery envelope waiting for me! Thanks, CQ, this really will be a challenge (but fun too).

I hope it is just challenging enough. Like my stretch and tone exercise class, its just right.

Hey, got 18 envelopes of the SAME trash out of my house. What does that say about me? It says I have too many of some items. Ok better math. I had 18 envelopes and sent 2 of most images so now that means I have WAAAAY too much of the same trash.

Back
Top Bottom