Label from hosts address, card, words from "Feast for Crows", coffee packaging

1_T2T_2.jpg

Card, Japanese paper, circle

1_T2T_3.jpg

Card, fence, coffee packaging

1_T2T_4.jpg

Card, circle, crown, words from book page, Japanese paper

1_T2T_5.jpg

Card, plastic strip, "yourself" from coffee packaging, "be" from book page, heart, "passion" from tea bag tag

1_T2T_6.jpg

Card, heart, crown, Japanese paper

Last edited:
Wow Dithespy, you sure did an amazing job. You even used the address label from my envelope. Not everyone got one of those. It was easier to add the label than try to use my address stamp on the bulky envelopes. It just depended on my mood and when I was mailing.

The first card with the coffee. I was glad to see that triangle background, I think I sent that background to 6 players total, with the idea of seeing how different they would come out

You also really used the book pages well. I have to say, that book Feast for Crows is chocked full of great sentences for atc cards. It was my daughter's (age 25) book, I never read it. She really beat it up. It had water damage, and a broken spine. This book is over 1000 pages long so by the time she was done; it was done.

CQ, I'm one of the six who got that triangle background, and I do have that card all planned out. I already have two cards finished, even though I need to be working on another swap and two PATs (which are due first). It was just such a fun idea!

Wow it's going to be fun putting these together. dithespy your cards are amazing. I think those of you who have made your cards first are blazing the way for the rest of us. :)

I have to admit that I brought my envelope items to work with me today so I can noodle over what I want to do with all that fun stuff.

CQ - so it's ok if we want to make house-shaped or matroyshka-shaped cards? Would anyone not want to receive those?

Last edited:
dithespy, your cards are incredible - I especially love A Little Birdie!

CQ5 - maybe you like cards with fish because water = life (ocean of life, etc.) and it follows that fish are going with the flow...I love cards with fish and birds.

Such creative cards so far! And I'm fine with shaped cards.
Mine are cards are done ~ such a fun challenge!

Last edited:
Mrubyjean, I would be thrilled with any of those (especially the houses)! And your host card for CQ is so cute and clever!

Wow amazing mruby -

How do people attach sheer ribbon to ATCs? I haven't done that before, wondering if gel medium is best. Suggestions?

I used gel medium to attach a small piece on one card and heavy-duty double-sided sticky tape (which I would recommend) to attach a larger piece on another card.

Mrubyjean - your cards are wonderful and all so original! Love the special card for our hostess, too!

CQ5 - I received my envelope today - yay! I do have a question though - you wanted flower stamps back from the envelope you posted my items in - there is only 1 Forever flower stamp on my envelope. There is one with US flags and a mouse stamp - do you just want the 1 flower stamp back?

Yay! I got my envie today. Just in time for the weekend. I can't wait to get started. Thanks for letting me play.

Wow it's going to be fun putting these together. dithespy your cards are amazing. I think those of you who have made your cards first are blazing the way for the rest of us. :)

I have to admit that I brought my envelope items to work with me today so I can noodle over what I want to do with all that fun stuff.

CQ - so it's ok if we want to make house-shaped or matroyshka-shaped cards? Would anyone not want to receive those?

Yes shaped cards are perfect as long as they are within the range of the 2.5 x 3.5. I think it would be a great idea actually.

Mrubyjean - your cards are wonderful and all so original! Love the special card for our hostess, too!

CQ5 - I received my envelope today - yay! I do have a question though - you wanted flower stamps back from the envelope you posted my items in - there is only 1 Forever flower stamp on my envelope. There is one with US flags and a mouse stamp - do you just want the 1 flower stamp back?

yes, I just need the flower stamp back. I am doing an entire APC deck of starter cards for the Continuous Random Round Robin. My deck theme is flower postage stamps on music sheet backgrounds. So I need 3 of the same flower stamps.

I hope that makes sense.

dithespy, your cards are incredible - I especially love A Little Birdie!

CQ5 - maybe you like cards with fish because water = life (ocean of life, etc.) and it follows that fish are going with the flow...I love cards with fish and birds.

I am not really much of a water person, not even that thrilled about the pool. I grew up in Michigan with lots of water and beaches, and now I live AZ with very little water areas.

I am a forest kid of gal love the woods and leaves. But for some reason I really like fish cards. I also really like bird cards, butterfly cards, cat cards, but those animals make more sense. Birds seem to be about soaring and singing, Butterflies about flying and new life, Cats, well just love cats, all that purring.

Fish, I just don't get it, they are wet, floppy, scaly smelly. Oh I love to eat fish... but I doubt that it the reason.

Back
Top Bottom