ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – July 10, 2017
Signup/withdraw date – Please communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants – unlimited
Mixed Media COLLAGE: Paper collage pieces, ephemera, glitter glue, stencils, rubber stamps, metal pieces or charms, lace, any sort of collage items. And GEARS, don't forget GEARS!!!

The days for beach trips and picnics by the shore are upon us. This swap is all about the sea, the shore, and adding a touch of Steampunk. I'm thinking vintage swimwear, goggles, fish, shells, old cars, pocket watch pieces, game spinners, and of course GEARS. Vintage men and women at the beach, showing off their steampunk side! Also, fish, octopi, seahorses and other creatures lend themselves well to Steampunk themes. I can't wait to see what you put together!

You are only limited by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage to try something new.

* The due date is July 10, 2017

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a SASE (Size 10 business envelope only) with one Forever stamp on it. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp. I will pay for the first three international players who sign up. Be sure to tell me you are international.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You may inspire someone else!

* A few ideas to get you started can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ldlm747

PLAYERS:

xela7072.......arrived
Feorinda.......1st international
JoyceG.....arrived
mstagi
Allegrae.....arrived
JaxsMom...arrived.....2nd international
dithspy.....arrived....3rd international
Katroush....arrived
londonont1
Radian_Erechtenion.....arrived
BlueSky......arrived
kfaye.............arrived
laffQueen........arrived
BluSkyHare.....arrived
PoppyDolls......arrived
Miss....arrived
EvaMadison
Carol.......arrived
glittergirl........arrived
withdrew
Isayhooah.....arrived
TonyaAshe.....arrived
Smallgirl........arrived
mcgillisj........ arrived
Amara_starleaf.......arrived
gigi................arrived

Last edited:
Welcome to all of you...... the first players! Xela7072, Feorinda, JoyceG, mstagi, Allegrae, JaxsMom. So glad to have you!

Welcome to you, dithespy. You are my third international. I will cover postage back to you.

What fun and fantastical cards, JoyceG. I love the pipes under the water. Brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom