ATC Novice
Media
ATC Swap Due Date: July 22, 2017
Signup/Withdraw Date: None just please communicate
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Media: Open Media (no digital please)
Swap Name – Inspirational Quotes

This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 ATC trade, make 3 or 6 ATCs and receive the same number back.

ALL mediums, techniques, styles and skill levels are welcome. Please make sure you add some depth to your ATCs while keeping embellishments as flat as possible.
Please do not slap a sticker onto some paper and call it good. Please make your ATC something you would be happy to receive!

All ATCs need to be sent each in their own plastic sleeve.
All ATCs need to be standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”
ONLY ATCs allowed. No APCs please.
All ATCs need to be sturdy (no floppy or flimsy paper)

Please include on the back of your ATC:
Swap name
Real name
User name
Where you are from

Here’s some great tips on mailing ATCs
http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909

If you are inside the U.S., please include a self-addressed I LARGE mailing label, no return address labels please! will provide the envelope PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES, with 47 cents postage, or one forever stamp for 3 ATCs, or two forever stamps for 6 ATCs, if you would like to include an extra 21 cent stamp for either 3 or 6 ATCs that would be great any extra postage not used will be returned to you.

International participants please send $1 US well concealed or a forever global stamp. Please include a self addressed LARGE mailing label, no return address labels please! and I will provide the envelopes, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES.

Please allow sufficient time for ATCs to get to me especially if you are an International participant. Late ATCs will be returned un-swapped, as it is unfair to those participants who always have their ATCs in early or on time.
Itrader will be given when I receive your ATCs. Please don’t forget to leave you rock points for the participants who’s ATCs you receive and Itrader for me.

A host ATC in the swap theme is appreciated and will be treasured but not a requirement!

When you are ready to mail PM me for my address. If you participated in any of my other swaps I'm still at the same address in Ozark MO

Most important have FUN!

1. Crazydaisylou
2. SillyLily41
3. RaineyDay
4. ann_stebbing
5. ThouArtDelyrias
6. Electric designer
7. Londonont1
8. LeeBeth - withdrew
9. Rosa
10. BalloonLady
11. sweetangel
12. RavenInked
13. Carol
14. Ayita

Last edited:
Welcome all!
Crazydaisylou the quotes need to be on the front of your card ��

Welcome to those joining us and I hope the lurkers join!
I will get everyone added tonight or in the morning as well as questions answered, the cable company had to come out again and repair lines so I'm down to just my phone hoping everything will be fixed today.

Back
Top Bottom