Fabulous Fabric Cards, due July 21

perhaps we need to look through the gallery to see who makes fabric related art then notify them about this swap...?

That is a good idea!

When I have some time I will do that. If you want to take a look and ask anyone that is great, too. Just let me know if you do so we don't both ask the same people. :)

Hello may I join your swap? It's been awhile since I've traded here and I love fabric ATCs. This is my 11th year in making ATCs and I still love to create and collect them!

I sent my address to everyone except xela7072 because the system would not let a pm go through to you.

I designed a pattern for an alphabet sampler and have started making them for everyone who sends in cards. It is nothing elaborate but I like it. I am making them one solid color using the rainbow colors. I am making them now so if anyone wold like a particular color let me know. Hope everyone likes them.

I do enjoy making stitched cards - would they qualify for this swap or do you want me to use more ribbons and fabric?
I am just lurking at the moment - till I get home and see what resources I have.

Stitched cards are great! I adore your stitched cards!!

That is what I am doing for everyone and if time I will make 3 for the swap.

Back
Top Bottom