Cute and Cuddly BUNNIES! - open media - due August 13, 2017

katroush
Welcome!

Adorable image i found on Google -- as if they aren't already cute enough!

cute-bunnies-20__605.jpg

Thanks!
So I am super excited.
My downstairs neighbor has kittens, hermit crabs, fish, a bird, a hamster, a pet pig... I halfway joking asked her if she could get me a pet bunny. (Hubby won't let us keep one in our apartment). And she tells me she's pretty sure she can. So hubby works with a lady who runs a farm and raises bunnies (among other things) for a living. We are getting a lionhead bunny from her!
Of course it will stay at my neighbors most of the time but we will help take care of it and we are welcome there anytime.
So we are super excited. The lady selling them said they should be ready within 2 weeks!

Yesterday I got an envelope full of bunny images. Some are Easter bunnies. Are Easter bunnies ok? I don't even like Easter bunnies. To be honest it is kind of a religious preference to not collect Easter bunnies. I was going to post to you privately, but thought maybe other people wonder if Easter bunnies are ok or also do not prefer them.

Either way sign me up for this swap.

Ehhhh I personally don't have anything against Easter bunnies but for this swap i would prefer nothing too holiday-ish.

I'm talking bunnies, rabbits, hares in general - basically like what mrubyjean hosted awhile back, but i did not want to copy her title!

Back
Top Bottom