Buddha Swap, open media, due August 7th

~Mail Call!~

VickiZ, your beautiful cards have arrived! Love your assortment of Buddhas!!​

~Mail Call!~
jo.on.the.go, your fantastic cards have arrived! Such awesome, hand-drawn art!​

i have been away from home and didn't see this swap until it was filled and had a waiting list. Sorry to miss it. i collect Buddha cards. Hopefully you/or someone else will have another Buddha swap in the future. Even though it seems like a long shot, you may add me to the wait list.

jo.on.the.go ... the book you mention sounds very interesting.I have several Tibetan thankas and they all seem to follow proportion rules.

i'll be following along to see the wonderful cards being posted.

i have been away from home and didn't see this swap until it was filled and had a waiting list. Sorry to miss it. i collect Buddha cards. Hopefully you/or someone else will have another Buddha swap in the future. Even though it seems like a long shot, you may add me to the wait list.

jo.on.the.go ... the book you mention sounds very interesting.I have several Tibetan thankas and they all seem to follow proportion rules.

i'll be following along to see the wonderful cards being posted.
Hello lunamoth! Thanks so much for your interest! I do plan to repeat the swap soon! :)

Last edited:
My cards are finished

1_buddha1.jpg

1_buddha2.jpg

1_buddha3.jpg

1_buddha4.jpg

The backgrounds for all the cards are from a watercolr I did ages ago of a mountain. I didn't particularly like the watercolor but it made a good background!

Awesomeness, nanvan! I was going to wait to repeat this swap, but with the number of folks on the waitlist, I think I will make it my second swap after all, and run it as soon as this one concludes. I hope some of the awesome artists from this first swap will join us again! :)

Awesomeness, nanvan! I was going to wait to repeat this swap, but with the number of folks on the waitlist, I think I will make it my second swap after all, and run it as soon as this one concludes. I hope some of the awesome artists from this first swap will join us again! :)
Oh goody! I hope lots of your great players this time around will participate again - the cards are all so beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom