MAJESTIC WILD CATS, Due August 14, 2017

Okay, so goatgirl you made me curious and looked up all of those cats - oh my, the black footed cat has such beautiful markings and the Pallas cat - so cute but fierce. And the Caracal really is dramatic. The Chinese Mountain Cat looks kind of shy...and I looked at the European cat and found another one - the Cretan cat (Felis Silvestris Cretensis) - if you look on YouTube there's a really cool video (in Greek - Cretan comes from Crete)...

Last edited:
I was going through old greeting cards I have made for entries to the local Show here and was reminded that I have some great big cat stamps.
Please sign me up.

There are so many different wild cats, the small ones really are fascinating, I was in awe of some of them when I was researching. We certainly have lots to chose from :)

anotherangel, I am so happy that you want to join us! I will add you to the list! Also, welcome to AFA!! If you have any questions about this swap please feel free to send me a message :)

TSMarie, your cards are gorgeous! I can't wait to see them in person :)

Yay, you did a European wildcat! :) I like the Egyptian cat, too--dainty, with exotic ears. :)

Just starting on my set. Have them all sketched out, just need the coloring (and to decide which media for each!). The first one is from a picture of a black panther. He is very stark-looking and quite menacing, even though not growling. Not sure I can capture that, but wanted to try!

Back
Top Bottom