HandDrawn/HandPainted Marie Antoinette due August 22nd

Lurking! I'll see if I can get this one and the underwater fantasy cards done soon, and send them in the same envelope :)

Lots of lurkers, I know some of you will join eventually. I also like to start my cards or even complete them before signing up so I totally understand. RhonaPaints shall I sign you up now or later?

Finished my cards, so I'd like to join! For the third one I decided to do something a bit different and drew Marie Antoinette after she was imprisoned in the tower by the revolutionaries.

2_Marie_Antionette_-_After_Le_Brun.jpg
2_Marie_Antionette_-_Belle_Poule.jpg
2_Marie_Antionette_-_Prisoner_in_the_Tower.jpg

Btw, if anyone is interested in biographies of Marie Antoinette, I read Queen of Fashion by Caroline Weber recently, and it is excellent.

Zilliah - fantastic cards! I especially love her in the boat hat. Very neat that you did one of her in prison, too. I thought about doing one of her as a child, but opted on the fancy dresses and hairdos...

Nanvan, she was pretty young in that second one you did, right? I don't think she was out of her teens, it is one of my favorite portraits.

zilliah those are all wonderful, I love that you used a variety of themes. I am not a reader but I am sure the book recommendation will be of interest to a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom