ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – August 28, 2017
Signup/withdraw date – Please communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants – unlimited
Mixed Media COLLAGE: Paper collage pieces, ephemera, glitter glue, stencils, rubber stamps, metal pieces or charms, lace, any sort of collage items. MUST INCLUDE ONE TICKET whole or in parts.

This swap is a chance for you to use the TICKETS you have in your stash. You can you any sort of ticket......admission ticket, bus or train tickets, dry cleaning tickets, etc. You can cut or tear your ticket if needed. It isn't required that they entire ticket is shown on the ATC, but you should show enough of it that it's obvious you used a ticket. You can decorate the ticket itself, with rubber stamps, bits and bobs, and so forth if that suits your layout. Simply said, Use a ticket in a creative way on an ATC.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

These are the sort of tickets I am talking about:

View attachment 185333

* The due date is August 28, 2017

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a SASE (Size 10 business envelope only) with one Forever stamp on it. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp. I will pay for the first three international players who sign up. Be sure to tell me you are international when you sign up.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

Players Received

RaineyDay
xela7072
withdraw
catb
leeanne......1st international
sillylily41
lalka
ThouArtDelyrius
AncientPlanter
BlueSky
CastleQueen5
BlueSkyHare
notinkansas
anotherangel
JoyceG
JEBeck
IrishRose
londonOnt1........2nd international
Donnacr
NancyL
TonyaAshe
electricdesigner.....3rd international
mushu
cindylou
Suzi
Bibliobibuli
RavenInked
taniahodges
EvilMomLady
LaughQueen
miss

Last edited:
I told myself i was not going to do any more till i got to France but i travel so much and use buses and trains. I have a handful of tickets! How could i pass up the opportunity to clean some of my stash...LOL I am in!

Welcome Monroy28 and carb. I'm so happy to have you sign up!

You are more than welcome to lurk! You can just let me know if you decide to join.

Well, Thank you TSMarie..... are you thinking about joining? :)

Welcome to all new players and lurkers! This is going to be so fun!

Back
Top Bottom