Busy Bees - handdrawn/handpainted - Due Sept 5

Oh, wow! Those are so cool, Evalila! I really love the vintage-y quality of the Anatomy one.

Thank you, Jo!

I have a telephoto lens. And especially bumble bees learn to get used to people if you move slowly. I took the photos on my balcony and always sat there a while. After a while they don´t bother if you´re coming closer and take photos.

Mail call!! First time I've ever said that!!

Jo.on.the.go your stunning cards arrived safe and sound, they are more beautiful in person! Thank you for the postage, label and extra hostie card too :)

How are all the bees coming along?

FYI I have had a little unplanned trip to hospital and will be away from home for a few days but I have internet access and my mail is being picked up for me daily so I will still be available and will know when cards arrive.

Mail call!!

Evalila your beautiful cards arrived this morning safe and sound and they are fantastic! Thank you for the label, extra card and PayPal :)

I just finished one of my cards and then realized it might not qualify because the whole thing isn't hand-drawn, only the bee. Should I hang onto this one for a different swap? Thanks for your help :)

Sorry for slow response! Sorry, tfelix, I would not count that as hand drawn/ handpainted as per AFA definition but I would be happy to accept it for one of my own in this swap if you want to send it in anyway as it's really cute :)

Back
Top Bottom