Busy Bees - handdrawn/handpainted - Due Sept 5

I hear so much in the news about how fragile the bees are and how hives of them just up and die. Then there are mine...going strong. And so many of them too.
I'm going to go back to ignoring them and the situation they are creating for now.

And Rhona_Paints, thanks for checking in and giving us an update. I'm sorry to hear you are having health issues. I hope it is not serious and you get well soon. Realizing you are in a Canada and I'm in the US I expect my returns may take a while. But I'm happy knowing they went postal.

oh where oh where have our busy bees gone
oh were oh were could they be
with their hearts so pure on a wing and a prayer
oh where oh where could they be

Just a little entertainment while we wait - lol

And, have you US people seen the "Pollinator" postage stamps? They are pretty nice. I picked up a sheet the other day. I wish the bees stood out more on them. They kind of blend in with the flowers. But still very nice. There are two styles with one bee on each and two styles with one butterfly on each.

I have a couple sheets of the pollinator stamps, nightowl too. They are so colorful and pretty! I think that the used ones will be handy for some crafting :yes:

They could be nice for putting on an ATC then HD/HP the stem in and surrounding flowers and perhaps drawing in another bee for an extended scene. Got my mind thinking about the next swap I plan on hosting after inktober. See my signature :D :D

My lovely cards arrived yesterday! I will leave ITrader and rocks later tonight. Fun swap! Thanks RhonaPaints.

Great idea for a swap Rhonda Paints. And thanks to these artists whose cards I received:
ann_stebbing - Busy Bees #2
acalla - Bee with green flower
nightowl_too - Diving In

Back
Top Bottom