All Things Fantasy, handdrawn/-painted, due September 24, 2017

Evalila

Things can only get better.....
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: September 24, 2017
Sign-up/Withdraw date: none, just make sure your cards are here by the due date or let me know if you have to drop out
Medium: handdrawn/handpainted only
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of players: we´ll see... ;)

ALL THINGS FANTASY
Think fairies, witches and wizards, trolls, mermaids, dragons, elves, orks, trolls, gremlins, pixies, unicorns, griffins, gargoyles, also folklore creatures, like Leprechauns, banshees, phoenix, and such.

* Make three different cards, original art only, no copies or prints

* all cards must be 2.5" x 3.5" with straight edges, otherwise they´ll be returned to you

* Cards that don´t meet the swap criteria will be returned at your own expense.

* Each card should be sent in it´s own plastic sleeve

* Please include at least username and real name on the back of your cards. We can´t leave RepPoints if we don´t know who you are - and make sure to post to the thread also, this makes it even easier for us

* Please don´t tape the daylight out of your cards or the envelope. A little goes a long way. And the more tape is used on your envelope, the higher the risk that I damage your cards if I have to cut it open

* Do NOT send envelopes, I´ll provide them. Instead, please send a LARGE address label with your name and address CLEARLY typed or written on

* Postage for mailing 3 cards is $ 1, I prefer Paypal, please PM me for my info. If you don´t have Paypal I´ll take unused US-postage-stamps (Global forever stamps preferred) or a well concealed US $ (NO COINS!!). Please PM me if you don´t have access to US-stamps or Paypal, we can work something out

* Do NOT send a SASE, unless you´re in Germany. I can´t use them and I won´t send them back because of the mailing costs.

* Please allow enough time for your cards to get to me. I plan to swap on time. Remember, I am in Germany. I usually recommend a mailing time of 2 weeks for overseas players and 1 week for European players.

* Please send me a PM when you need my address. If you already have my address from a previous swap or trade - it hasn´t changed.

Players:
1. zhouzhou
2. Space_Exeggutor
3. Jaxsmom
4. dithespy
5. Urocyonfox
6. ann_stebbing
7. DeniseMDupree
8. ChronicReader
9. acalla
10. lazyshadows
11. IamWhatonearth
12. angelmuz
13. Rina
14. londonont1
15. kentuckydakota
16. zilliah
17. An. M. Sudyka
18. crafty
19. Bibliobibuli
20. Radian Erechtenion
21. karens
22. jeaniouspaintings
23. seascape131
24. zandradee
25. RaeK75
26. yonawrites

Last edited:
Welcome, zhouzhou and Space_Exeggutor!

And welcome also to those on the lurker´s couch! Hope you´ll join in :)

Oh, I'd really like to lurk :) Sounds like it'll be a good swap. I've just got to finish off a few other swaps. I'm really glad that this is quite a long swap, so I'll probably get a chance to get everything done :D

Back
Top Bottom