Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: July 20-23 4"x6"ish Sketchbook Tip Ins ALL Mediums Athon

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is such great variety in your tip-ins ParadoxSketchbook! Really wonderful to see the different styles! I love the bird ones also but I'm partial to bats too. You captured so many bat faces - love it! Thanks so much for posting!
    My APC add
    I am interested in trading for cancelled US international stamps - specifically the succulent and globe stamp - please pm me.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Life got crazy, but I'll have my trades out in a few days. KESagers, thanks for hosting! You always rock it!
    Looking for great postage stamps for art? Check out my Etsy shop!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finished up my last watercolor for the Athon. It is the butterfly garden I planted in the front side yard. The agapanthus are blooming and the deer are just starting to eat the flowers...in another week it will be bare stems.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KESagers View Post
    There is such great variety in your tip-ins ParadoxSketchbook! Really wonderful to see the different styles! I love the bird ones also but I'm partial to bats too. You captured so many bat faces - love it! Thanks so much for posting!
    Hmm yes! I saw plenty of these little guys while I was there for 18 months, they would show up in the early mornings a lot. They are super super tiny and cute! I tried showing that by adding human hands as a reference to 2 images so you'll see them better when it is painted. This is actually double sided - the birds are on the back and the front has the bats

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Cynthia!

Those deer love a good feast Lorna! Pretty purple flowers and at least the ones you painted will last!

We have quite a few bats here but they are a little larger then the ones you drew. I'm a fan of them - we need them since we have so many bugs but rabies is a huge issue where I live. I wish there was a way to protect them from that. A way to protect all of us actually that was easier than individual shots.
    My APC add
    I am interested in trading for cancelled US international stamps - specifically the succulent and globe stamp - please pm me.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoyed doing these. Thank you for hosting the KESagers.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome Ann!

My straight tip-in trades went in the mail today. For those of you who are also trading me cancelled postage and ephemera for die-cuts - you already know I am working on those trades now and plan on mailing at the start of the new week. A die-cutting I will go - high ho the merry oh . . .
    My APC add

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was great fun. Thanks everyone for participating and big thanks to KESagers for hosting!
    My trades will be in the post tomorrow. Hope we can get together and do this again.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    KESagers I'm working on a bunch of tip-ins right now, almost finished and will load them to the mail art gallery as soon as I get the chance so you can choose one. Also I don't collect stamps but I have a box with all my notes and envelopes from trades so I'm happy to trim the stamps off for you and will send them as extras sorry I wasn't around for the athon but got lots of ideas from the beautiful art posted to the thread and enjoyed trying a new format.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I liked that last one Lorna. I couldn't leave you any You ROCKS! I guess I have been kissing up to you too much lately.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you could play Lorna!

That sounds great Rhona - I have yours set aside and it's not going anywhere. Don't worry about the stamps it was a call for those who have extras they are about to toss - we can just focus on trading tip-ins.
    My APC add

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Okay so these are the completed Tip-ins that are available right now from me... others are still being worked on (and I have not shared these before):
    http://sta.sh/01v2vafave94 <- that can be used as a postcard or a tip-in as it is completed on the back.
    http://sta.sh/02e8y1fkq30g <- horse tip-in
    http://sta.sh/0sxgpvsp937 <- horse tip-in white

I'll try to finish the other ones and post them here the next week but no promises
    Last edited by ParadoxSketchbook; 07-29-2017 at 11:02 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mine finally went in the mail yesterday. I just has been one busy week. Kristin thanks for hosting. I was a great time the little bit I had time to play.

ParadoxStetchbook lovely work.