Wingin' It! Due Sept 30th

notinkansas

it is what it is
Media
Swap Due Date - Sept. 30
Signup/Withdraw Date - no sign up....if your cards are in my hands by Sept. 30th, you're in!
Number of cards - 3 for 3
Number of Participants - unlimited
HD/ HP or mixed media

Wingin' It!

For this swap you will add wings to an animal that normally would not have them. Think cats, dogs, pigs, elephants.....you get the idea. Media is open but please, no white backgrounds....we like edge to edge art. :)

- Cards should measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". Use a substrate that is as thick as cardstock, no one like a limpy card! :nah:
- Please, all cards should be relatively flat. Nothing that's gonna poke through an envelope and irritate the USPS.
- Please protect your art in an individual sleeve.
- Please include at least your username on the back of card.
- Write the swap name on the back of your envelopes.
- Submit only art that you yourself would be pleased to receive.
- International participants – Must be able to include $1 or US stamps. Please include a self addressed envelope with your AFA name on the back or a large mailing label.
- US Participants – Please include a stamped, self addressed envelope with enough postage to cover return mailing and your AFA name on the back. If your cards are heavy, thick, please include enough extra postage to cover.
- Please do not mail your cards ON the due date. This is a no sign up swap. If your cards are in my hand by Sept. 30th you're in. Any cards received after Sept. 30th will be returned to you.
- Please add my address in the upper left corner of your return envelope.
- Chatting, posting inspiration to the thread is highly encouraged!
- Host cards are cherished and appreciated but not required to play!

PM me when/if you need my address.

Players - when you receive your returns from the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from.

Let's get creative! Have FUN!

Cards received from:
1. Katroush
3. suzi
3. JEBeck
4. Paula7
5. londonont1
6. CastleQueen5
7. sillylily41
8. NancyL
9. Jodi
10. Ravenshadow
11. Bibliobibuli
12. jaxsmom
13. ann_stabbing
14. katelnorth
15. aginghippychic
16. zhouzhou
17. taniahodges2
18. alrice46
19. Pamitha
20. dithespy
21. Rosa
22. Awelch
23. firefly
24. colormetheworld

Last edited:
look at all the lovely players!
since this is a no sign-up swap you won't see your name on a list until I receive your cards.
can't wait to see all the fun cards!

Back
Top Bottom