Lighthouses and Old Sailing Ships - Due September 22, 2017

Lots of beautiful cards are arriving! 10 days until the due date and I start swapping and returning cards!

Hello all,
I just found out I will be making an emergency trip out of town tonight and will be gone one to two weeks and will have very sketchy internet so probably will not be able to check in until I get back home, hubby will be here to check the mail while I'm gone so cards will be on my desk when I get home.
The good news for everyone is this gives you a few extra days to get cards here!
Hugs to all and I will be swapping out and sending super awesome returns to everyone when I get home along with an extra goodie for each of you for being patient with me!

I got my envelope today for both of your swaps, this one and the my sweet pet swap. I left you itrader for the other swap. I have to wait two hours to do it again.

The other swap is already archived so I cant post over there that I got my cards, but you know cause you will see the itrader.

Cards from this swap were joyously received from mpittman, xela7072, and bibliobibuli

I received my returns today! I plan on leaving my feedbacks later this weekend. Thank to all.....

Got my returns yesterday; thanks for all the extra little goodies, CindyLou! Thanks to Monica, Alrice46 & Allegrae for really nice ATCs....

Back
Top Bottom