ATC Novice
Media
ATC Swap Due Date: September 22, 2017
Signup/Withdraw Date: None just please communicate
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Media: Open Media (no digital please)
Swap Name – My Sweet Pet

This swap is all about our pets! Hand drawn, collaged photos, it all goes so let's show off our fur babies, scale babies, feather babies!
Posting pictures of your babies here in the thread is encouraged!

This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 ATC trade, make 3 or 6 ATCs and receive the same number back.
ALL mediums, techniques, styles and skill levels are welcome. Please make sure you add some depth to
your ATCs while keeping embellishments as flat as possible.
Please do not slap a sticker onto some paper and call it good. Please make your ATC something you would
be happy to receive!
All ATCs need to be sent each in their own plastic sleeve.
All ATCs need to be standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”
ONLY ATCs allowed. No APCs please.
All ATCs need to be sturdy (no floppy or flimsy paper)
Please include on the back of your ATC:
Swap name
Real name
User name
Where you are from
Here’s some great tips on mailing ATCs
http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909

If you are inside the U.S., please include a self-addressed I LARGE mailing label or paper (2 inch x 3 inch) no return address labels please! will provide the envelope PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES, with 47 cents postage, or one forever stamp for 3 ATCs, or one forever and one 21 cent stamps for 6 ATCs.

International participants please send $1 US well concealed or a forever global stamp. Please include a self
addressed LARGE mailing label (around 2” x 3” is great!) no return address labels please! and I will
provide the envelopes, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES.
Please allow sufficient time for ATCs to get to me especially if you are an International participant. Late
ATCs will be returned un-swapped, as it is unfair to those participants who always have their ATCs in early
or on time.
Itrader will be given when I receive your ATCs. Please don’t forget to leave you rock points for the
participants who’s ATCs you receive and Itrader for me.
A host ATC in the swap theme is appreciated and will be treasured but not a requirement!
When you are ready to mail PM me for my address. If you participated in any of my other swaps I'm still
at the same address in Ozark MO
Most important have FUN!

1. Tribble79 - withdrew
2. Suzi
3. CastleQueen5
4. dithespy - withdrew
5. Bibliobibuli
6. alrice46
7. Firefly
8. Wolfmoon

Last edited:
Cindy, you said "fur babies". Does this swap include "scale babies" and "feather babies"?

Yes scale and feather babies are welcome! ALL pets are welcome and loved here :) I will be posting pics of my three dogs and one cat as soon as i can get this tablet figured out and would love to see pics of everyone's babies!

We have 8 dogs and 5 cats. I am in the progress of working on my cards. I love doing cards that include my babies!!!

We have six ferrets & three cats (not including all the strays that get dumped off here; they make about 20 in count)....

Today I got two newest kittens fixed, Jack Sparrow and Una Purrman will not be making more unwanted kittens. Hey, they just grow up to be cats anyway, esp if you feed them.

Una, needs more quiet time to recover, and Jack was all "lets Wrestle!" So Una is in my bedroom and Jack is roaming the house.

They are not litter mates, but we do seem to be the stray pet house. I will tell you stories another day.

My three Chihuahuas are napping nicely on there giant pillow under my desk right now but I ready to give my daughter's 10 week old kitten as a prize! I'm trying to get some work done at my desk and Sylvia wants to be right in the middle of everything, so far today she's lost two pens, three rolls of washi tape and my inhaler! I love her and she's so stinkin cute but I have work to get done lol.

Welcome alrice46! Jack Russell's are so fun! Lilly my Chihuahua is usually my crafting & work partner curled up on my desk but she got fed up with my daughter's cat messing with her and is hiding under my desk

My pets also hang out with me in my craft room. I have 3 dog beds and 2 cat areas, One is a huge basket and one is a pillow high up in my closet.

So I do tend to have at least one cat, and 3 dogs in my room. My dogs, Princess and Tess tend to follow me where ever I go. Darwin my cat kind of owns the basket. Sniffles, the cat, tends to stretch out on the floor even. The cats are in there even when I am not in there. The dogs not so much. Sometimes I find ShyAnne, the dog, hiding in there to get away.

This is Jack Sparrow, a kitten my two daughters brought back from San Diego. He has a patch, and he stole my heart, hence the name.

Last edited:
Ah, love to see others' pets! Our lives are richer for them, aren't they?
I currently enjoy the company of my two dogs and we have done quite a lot in terms of training and showing over the years. I have also had cats and turtles, gerbils, hermit crabs, and fish. Horses have also been a part of my life! I worked as a groomer and in kennels
and vet clinics for years, still teach and train obedience. LOVE my dogs and would enjoy this swap as I return to this forum (was here years ago). Hugs to all the animal companions!

Back
Top Bottom