Friend of AFA
Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
DUE DATE: Sept. 22
SIGNUP/WITHDRAWAL DATE: Sept. 16
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: Unlimited
NUMBER of CARDS: 3 for 3
MEDIA: Hand-drawn/Hand-painted, using pens, pencils, paints, inks, markers, pastels ...and any mix of these
NO Photography, Digital, embellishments or glued on bits

I always love to see portrayals of these cute little houses made of mushrooms! There are lots of different shapes and architectural features you could include. The house inhabitants can be included too, or just left to our imagination! Who or what would live there? Most often they are fairies, pixies, elves or gnomes. But they could also be little frogs (a lakefront property?), field mice, or a ladybug family. Please draw/paint three cards depicting a fun and colorful mushroom house straight from your creative imagination. Do share your finished cards here on the thread if you can!

GUIDELINES FOR CARDS:

* Please sign up on this thread only, not via PM, and if you need to drop out, please let me know in time. LATE CARDS AND NO COMMUNICATION IS INVITING NEUTRAL ITRADER.
* Be sure to put your very best work into each card, and I will try to swap effort for effort. Host cards are never necessary but always appreciated!
* Use only standard accepted measurements for ATCs, 3 1/2" x 2 1/2". Be sure cards are sturdy enough. They shouldn't be flimsy or bend easily into a U-shape.
* Please send each card in its own plastic sleeve, spread side by side as much as possible and tape to each other (painter's tape or Washi tape works well). Or cut down a horizontal row of three pocket sleeves from the 9-pocket binder pages and use that.
* On the back of each card, please include the swap name, your username, and your real name.

GUIDELINES FOR MAILING:

* When your cards are ready to mail, please PM me for my address. Returns will be mailed a few days after the due date, so do allow enough time in mailing. Please ALLOW AT LEAST 8 DAYS TO BE SAFE INTERNATIONAL MORE LIKE 14 DAYS.
* U.S. players, please clearly write or type your address on a large mailing label or piece of paper. Include one Forever stamp, and I will provide envelopes.
* International players, please clearly write or type your address on a large mailing label or piece of paper. Include a well-concealed U.S. one dollar bill or a Global Forever stamp, and I will provide envelopes.

Lastly, when returns are received, remember to give "You Rock" points to your return partners, and iTrader for your host. This may be easy to forget or overlook, but is so appreciated by the artists who worked hard on the cards you receive!

Who will join me?

1. Suzi - RECEIVED
2. WITHDRAWN
3. BigBangMomma - RECEIVED
4. Robin - RECEIVED
5. Fairydust - RECEIVED
6. Londonont1 - (CANADA) - RECEIVED
7. Firefly - RECEIVED
8. Katroush - RECEIVED
9. Zilliah - (CANADA) - RECEIVED
10. An. M. Sudyka - RECEIVED
11. Sillylily41 - RECEIVED
12. WITHDRAWN
13. Atempleman - RECEIVED
14. Jaxsmom - (UK) - RECEIVED
15. Monica - RECEIVED
16. Lynndaybrown - RECEIVED
17. Ravenshadow - RECEIVED
18. Zhouzhou - RECEIVED
19. CandiceL - RECEIVED
20. Bibliobibuli - RECEIVED
21. PinkJellyFish - RECEIVED
22. BlancoLobo - RECEIVED
23. Alrice46 - RECEIVED
24. Pouringdiva - RECEIVED
25. Kre (UK)
26. Ann_stebbing (FRANCE) - RECEIVED
27. Barbwat - RECEIVED

Sample cards are by Shawnicaitlin, Kimmie, and CiCiCreates

Last edited:
  • Staff
Love hearing that, fairydust! Will sign you up now. Sometimes if I'm really enjoying a swap theme, I make extra cards to put up in my gallery for private trades.

OK Kimmie, I will allow that (LOL). All that muse needs to do is take a look at the card of yours I used as a sample - of course I love that!

Pretty fast, Londonont1! I will watch for them and sign you up now.

Welcome, firefly! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me.

Welcome to lurk, Monica - hope you can join us.

Thanks for letting us see your cute cards, BigBangMomma! I know which one I want, anyone want to hazard a guess?

Love them, Robin! They are very bright and cheery.

Back
Top Bottom