Ghosts Among Us, Due October 6, 2017

Welcome BluSkyHare.
I signed you up.

Interesting ghosts.
I assume the boy played billards when alive????? or do you know?
Does he move the balls equally among all players? Or does he have favorites?
How do you score points when another player (your ghost) is moving the balls? :policeman:
How exciting...

Thanks for signing me up.
Yes, the billiard table was "his"--left in the basement when we moved in. He moves the cue ball when there is a lull in the game. It's happened about 3 times, but now the table is covered and we don't play. it just creeps us out a little too much. I've kind of always attracted this kind of stuff, so I just try to ignore the happenings, and they give up.
Linda4atc--how wonderful that your mom had this ability!!!

STARZ aired a show late last night about a real estate agent (female) who was going to sell a fancy, upscale inn or a B&B, that had been on the market "forever", but couldn't sell because it was haunted.
Kate didn't believe in ghosts, was going to "show everyone" they were wrong by spending the night in the house, and she was going to get a HUGE promotion when she succeeded with the sale.

The ghost (male) showed up the first night and promptly had an argument with the realtor. He (the ghost) was solid, spoke, locked the realtor out of the house, and acted like anything but a ghost. The lady accused him of being an actor trying to scare her off.

Okay....so I fell asleep, didn't see more than a few minutes, don't know the name of the show.
I did an internet search on movies about ghosts, haunted houses, real estate, and I tried google and bing and yahoo to see if I got different results, which I did, but still don't know what I was watching.

Anyone know what I am talking about?
I suppose it ends like the Ghost and Mrs Muir, but I would like to see the whole show.
Any clues?????
HELP!

Last edited:
Am I the only one constantly coming back to this thread to see if any new stories posted???

I love them.
Thanks for sharing everyone.

Appears to me that numerous people are coming back to see if there are new ghost stories.
I am delighted that so many feel comfortable enough to share.

The movie is called "The Spirit of Christmas" 2015 hallmark movie :)

Happy Monday All

Thank you so much, SpottedCrow!!!!!
That explains why I had so much trouble googling it.
I should have done a google search on spirits, but I probably would have gotten ads for booze :wacko:

There isn't much on TV tonight, I am going to try to track it down, which I have now successfully done.
And I watched it 3 times. Oh well, so I wanted to make certain I saw everything!

Last edited:
Today I found a feather.
It is said that finding a feather on the ground is a sure sign that someone on the other side is thinking of you.

This feather was blue, my mother's favorite color.
It is nice to know she is thinking of me.
I wonder if there is more contact coming?
Perhaps she will show up tonight........??

This sounds awesome. My birthday is Oct 17 and my daughter signed us up for the Gettysburg Ghost tour at the end of Oct. It is my bday present. My family has gone on tours with this tour company for many years so I know this will be good, I can't wait. I have read ghost stories since I was little and Topper is one of my favorite movies. I do believe I will lurk for now. I work two jobs so I want to get the cards well on their way before I commit.
vick302000 - My husband and I did a Gettysburg Ghost "hunt" (with a woman who only takes out people staying at the B&B where she works; can't remember her name). We were there to participate in the 150th anniversary re-enactment as reenactors. We went to Sachs covered bridge that the Confederates retreated across, and I had family who, as Confederates at the battle, had retreated across that bridge (one first cousin 4 times removed was shot at the peach orchard and taken prisoner, where he died). So, we've got our meters at the bridge and there was a large ghost tour, plus my husband, me, and our guide. No one was getting any response until I started talking about my family who was with a Georgia artillery unit. Suddenly the lights on my meter started going crazy. I mentioned the names of some of my relatives who had been there and the lights went silent. Then the name "Fred" just came to me (my great-grandfather was a Fred, but he was born in 1861 so I know it wasn't him) and when I said "Fred," the lights went crazy. Fred and I "talked" for a while, a very nice "yes" and "no" conversation, but then I mentioned that I'd married a "Yankee" (my husband's from Penn., and his g-g-grandfather fought for the Union from PA). The lights went crazy. They always stopped when I talked and then "responded" when I stopped for a yes or no answer. I told "Fred" that my husband really was a good guy and the lights went crazy again. It was so much fun! No one else around was getting any sort of response (especially not my Yankee husband ;) ) so everyone was watching me & my "conversation". Our guide took photos and the ones of me at that time show blurry light around me. Later, I walked down below the bridge and again connected with someone. He said that he'd been wounded and left near the water, away from his retreating companions (for those who don't know the story, it started to pour rain as they retreated and many wounded who'd been lying by the river & creeks were drowned as the water rose). This fellow said he'd drowned. I actually was overcome with emotion then and began to cry. I promised him that I'd never forget him, that someone cared about him.

So that's my Gettysburg ghost story on the 150th anniversary of the battle. Oh, one last thing. We went to the spot where the famous photo of the Confederate sniper lies dead in the "sniper's nest." Again, for those who don't know, that fellow wasn't a sniper there but had been dragged around by the photographer to pose the body in various places. Very, very sad to think about. Anyway, we were doing a virtual geocache at the spot and took our photo. Then we took another couple of photos without us in it. In one photo was an orb right at the spot where the body was in the old photo. This was about 7 a.m. I'm not sure what I think about "orbs," but I tend not to think of them as ghosts, at least not most of them. But I took a photo of the same spot just a few seconds earlier and no orb. It was daylight so no camera flash to bounce off dust or a moth or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom