Friday the 13th, Superstitions, Spells, Witches, And More: Due October 13, 2017

Lurkers welcome, daisies.
Do you celebrate your birthday any different when it falls on a Friday, as versus falling on any other day of the week?

The Muse was working magic today!

I would like to sign up for this swap please . This is what I did today. I saw this swap while I was working on the "Ghost among us " swap and I thought I better wait to see if I would have time. So if these cards fit the theme, I will let you know when I am mailing??

Magic- decorative paper, printed image, shimmer paint, sticky text, gel pens

Fly- gelatos, stamped image cut out and on background, glitter pens, sticky text

Cast a Spell- embossed moon, water color crayons, stamped image and text, gel pens

Good Witch- gelatos, shimmer paint, layered stamped image, sticky text, gel pens

Your Muse was DEFINITELY working Magic today!!!!

FAB cards, SpottedCrow.
They absolutely fit the theme.
I signed you up.

Please let me know when you are mailing.

Thanks Vicki! I am glad you like them.
Seems like it takes me forever to get cards labeled and mailed. We have 2 weeks till bathroom construction starts. I am hoping to get them mailed before that. :)

There was once a belief that if you did not crush the ends of an egg shell after opening it, a witch would gather the shells and use them as boats so she and her friends could sail out to sea to raise storms. This is a very ancient superstition which seems to originate in the 1580's. Some of the early pictures of Baba Yaga (old Russian) depict her in an egg shell boat, so this superstition may be even older.

Welcome ChikNorriss.
I signed you up.

Please read the first post for general rules and swap details and please ask if you have any questions at all.

Welcome crafty.
There are different, and less known superstitions in Italy (and London) that might be fun for you to make ATCs about.
I am curious to see what you will create.

I signed you up.

Thanks for the heads up, SpottedCrow.
I will watch for your cards and let you know when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom