Draw Your Pets ~ Due Date: September 22, 2017

Beverley

May we find solace in art...
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date: September 22, 2017
Signup/withdraw date - open; please be sure to notify me ASAP if you need to withdraw. No cards and lack of communication will result in neutral i-trader.
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants: Unlimited
Medium: HD/HP

------------------------------------------

Draw or Paint your PET/PETS (see thumbnail below as a simple example)
Lets show our furbabies some love!!

Create 3 cards depicting your pets... each card should be a little different.
Please add your pets name on the back of your card, so we can get to know them :)

YOU CAN CREATE CARDS OF PETS WHO HAVE ALREADY PASSED AWAY... that would be a Lovely tribute <3

Mailing:

I am located in CANADA, so please give yourself lots of time for mail turnaround.

Return postage in your country's currency is greatly appreciated.
If not $2 US dollars, discretely hidden, would be wonderful.

Please send address labels only, I will provide return envelopes.

------------------------------------------

Soooo who is up for the lovefest?

0) Beverley (received)
1. josiesuelupin (received)
2. Bibliobibuli (received)
3. mcgillisj (received)
4. alrice46 (received)
5. CiCiCreates (received)
6. OldsLady1992 (received)
7. Karens (received)
8. aginghippychic (received)
9. Raven Shadow (received)
10. hazardgal (received)
11. Seascape131 (received)
12. PreciousFew (received)

Last edited:
Zandradee: We can absolutely draw our pets who have passed away!! <3

Welcome Zongela :D :D

Hope you sign-up katrinabean86... would love to have you onboard :)

Last edited:
Precious furbabies all! Didn't you request drawings of one of your cats for a PAT? I remember looking at these pics and thinking I would try Eilfie. Love the innocent looking eyes.

And ...

Penny (yes we have our own zoo!! All rescues) ... Rosie and Angus have already crossed the rainbow bridge :(

Precious furbabies all! Didn't you request drawings of one of your cats for a PAT? I remember looking at these pics and thinking I would try Eilfie. Love the innocent looking eyes.

Clearly you have never met Eilfie , Lol!! She is... shall we say... unpredictable!! (but lovable all the same)

I did indeed request 'one of my cats ' for the August PAT... great memory CiCi :D

Awww so cute! We have two silly cats that act like brother and sister. Tux was my husband's before we got married and Ivy is mine :) First real pet. I had a rabbit when I was younger but only had her for a few years :(

Aww two angels... Tux even helps with the laundry ;) Thanks for sharing your pix; I always love to see other furrbabies! xx

Here is "Zoey", AKA Rod Stewart (yes, that is really her own hair on top), she is a Cocker mix and very sweet!

Back
Top Bottom