Draw Your Pets ~ Due Date: September 22, 2017

Good Morning, I would like to join if possible. I got one card done, my "baby" Timmy. One day I came home from work to find him laying on my pillow burrowed under the covers. He's a scardy cat but such a sweet boy.

So happy to have you join us aginghippychic :)

Oh my goodness!! Beautiful work... such a sweet baby!!!

Last edited:
Welcome mruki ... happy to have you join us! Can't wait to see your beautiful parrot pets :)

Very sweet picture aginghippiechic of your cat on the pillow, it reminds me of my dog who does that whether or not we are in bed with him.
Thank you alrice46! Here are my other two furbabies, Max and Smokey. They were brought home together from a rescue shelter, oh my goodness, I think about 12 years ago! They were in the same cage because Max kept pushing his way up into Smokey's cage, so they decided they should be roommates. They have been brothers ever since.

Last edited:
Yay Buddy!! Those are great! Very clever and effective to do the different color backgrounds.

GiGi was my little Bichon Frise who died in 2013 at 15 years old. She was very cute and full of personality! This drawing is taken from a professional photo session done as a birthday surprise for me a couple of years before she passed, by my husband and daughter-in-law.

Adding you now, seascape :) So happy to have you on board! xx

CiCi - Gigi is so sweet! My father-in-law has a Bichon; her name is Dolly :)

We had a Bichon Frise named Boudreaux, a shelter rescue. Can you believe that? He was about 5 then and became my heart of hearts. He got a slipped disc about age 13 and became lame. It was murder watching him suffer and we could not afford to send him to a pet neurologist for surgery. Didn't draw him for this swap but I've sketched and painted him many times. Great job Cicicreates!

Back
Top Bottom