Hand drawn/ Painted Animals in Fedoras~ Due October 6, 2017

Returns went in the mail today! I hope they reach everyone quickly and safely. Remember that only the host (me) gets i-trader-- you can thank the people whose cards you received on the thread and through Rep Points (the "You Rock!" button at the bottom of their post).

I tried to leave i-trader as I received cards, but if I forgot anyone, please let me know.

My lovely animals in fedoras arrived ~ many thanks to Seascape131, zandradee and alrice46!
And to miss ~ a terrific host for a terrific swap!

Amazing cards received today! Thanks miss for a great swap! And thank you to BexMadeMe, aginghippychic, and ravenshadow for the lovely cards!

I just went back through the thread to leave rep points and saw a bunch of wonderful cards that I had missed. Well done, everyone!

I'm glad returns are starting to arrive! Hope more find their way to their new homes soon :)

Miss, thank you for hosting this really fun swap! My gorgeous returns arrived today and they are all wonderful - I am so pleased! Thanks to aginghippychic, miss and prex79!!

miss, I tried to 'rock' you but apparently it's too soon (sigh) - love the card!

I got my returns today! :) Thanks to the hostess for hosting and pschafe, Bex and mrubyjean for wonderful cards. I'll leave iTrader later when the system lets me.

Back
Top Bottom