Haunted Houses - House Shaped ATCs, Mixed Media Collage Only, due October 20, 2017

Spooky ATCs!!

I received my spooktacular atcs from Jaxsmom, MyNameisJenn and silky1150!
Thank you all and special thanks to VickiZ for hosting this FUN Halloween House swap! I enjoyed it!

Received my haunted houses today - many thanks to heymaggie, boots and mynameisJenn for their spooky houses, and of course thanks to VickiZ for hosting! Off to leave iTrader and rep points...

Haunted houses in the house! Thanks to RaineyDay, Heymaggie, and Boots for some great houses and to our super hostess!

Got my returns! Thanks to Bea 3; Monica; and Daisies -- great cards all. Thanks Vicki for hosting!

I just toured my spooky dwellings. lots of Skellies in those closets. All three houses have them. LOL Thank you Vicki Z for hosting and for the creepy castle. Livia for the Full Moon neighborhood cyclist. And Arbitrarystar For the well dressed Skelly that gave me goosebumps. Awesome all of you.

Last edited:
Got my haunted houses too! S P O O K Y !
Thank you Vicki for a wonderful swap. Such fun. I received amazing haunted houses from
silky1150-Jack O Lantern Grower, nightvamp-Zombie House, VickiZ-Maud, trail rider-Haunted Tree House, Katelnorth-G for Ghostly, and JEBeck-Black and White Witch House. Thank you all!

Received my houses! Love them all, thanks Vicki for being the AWESOME HOST and to Boots, Jaxsmom and silky1150 for the great haunted houses. Off to leave iTrader and You Rocks! :)

Hey I couldn't find Jaxsmom on the thread to leave You Rocks - but if you're reading, Jaxsmom - I love my trick or treat House! :)

Hey I couldn't find Jaxsmom on the thread to leave You Rocks - but if you're reading, Jaxsmom - I love my trick or treat House! :)

Sorry about that, jfaskdown.
Jaxsmom had signed up on the first page, but apparently she deleted her post.
I will ask her to re-post something.

There are still some people who have not confirmed receipt of their returns, so I hope they arrived okay.
I am closing down this thread.
It is still possible to leave itrade and You Rock! comments even after the thread is closed.

Back
Top Bottom