Haunted Houses - House Shaped ATCs, Mixed Media Collage Only, due October 20, 2017

Welcome jfaskdown.
I signed you up.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one you have in your gallery.
You could make another, similar, one for this swap.
HINT, HINT, HINT

Last edited:
Lurkers welcome JudyLee and tah0027.
Hope you can catch up and cash in.
Would LOVE to have you join us.

Just uploaded my "first" set in the Swaps gallery. I hope you don't mind my sending these in now, Vicki, just so I don't lose them. But I've got ideas for another set so I may get that done, too, and sent separately later. Time is getting tight now so I may not be able to get to them.

Wonderful set.
Creepy cool, even in the scan.

It is fine to send this set in now.
If you make another set, it is fine to send them in later.

Be sure to send me your new address when you get moved so I know where to mail your returns.

Wonderful set.
Creepy cool, even in the scan.

It is fine to send this set in now.
If you make another set, it is fine to send them in later.

Be sure to send me your new address when you get moved so I know where to mail your returns.
If we're moved by then. Hubby can't retire until after Sept. 24. He's counting the days. A friend said to count the Mondays only -- it'll make it seem shorter. :jiggy:

I love being on summer holiday (teacher) - so much time to actually do stuff :) Anyway, here are my haunted houses - the roofs are actually more orangey coloured than in the scan, but you get the general idea. They'll be on their way to you tomorrow or Wednesday, Vicki!

Thanks for posting your houses, katelnorth.
The roofs do look more red, than orangey coloured.
Looking forward to seeing them in person.
I will watch for them, and let you know as soon as they arrive.

FAB cards plumhill2001.
All are great. I can't decide if I like the 3rd one best, the one with the shutters on the windows, and "stuff" peeking out, or the last one with the sleepy eyes.

Everyone is doing spooktacular art.

Back
Top Bottom