Rosa

ATC Guru
Media
Swap due date: September 30, 2017
Withdraw date ~ just communicate!
Number of cards: 3 / 3 or 6 / 6
Number of participants: Unlimited
Media: Crayon & only crayon!

This is a swap using crayon as your only medium. That means you aren't able to draw lines with a pencil, marker or pen ~ use only crayons. Also, use crayons like you did as a child ~ to color! No melting or Pinterest crayon art here! Also no coloring book pages cut to size... I know it seems like there are lots of rules, but the only main rule is that you only use crayons. And not fancy art crayons either ~ just a box of Crayola or Cra-z-art; there are all kinds of available crayons on sale right now for less than $.50 a box in the "back to school" sales.
So... dig out your old crayons, borrow some from your children, or a local diner even! Or pick up a cheap box on sale and have some fun! The style and content is up to you ~ have some fun. I love to color, even just the smell of an open box of crayons makes me think of childhood memories & you'll be amazed at the level of art the little old crayon can produce!

Please PM me for address when ready to mail; US please enclose a SASE and International please enclose a well-hidden $1. and a return label. Please PM me if your having a problem with postage ~ I don't want anyone to miss out due to postal issues!

Who wants to color?

1. alrice46 ~ received
2. Cindylou ~ received
3. starwarsgeek1 ~ returned
4. ChikNorriss ~ received
5. Annie ~ received
6. TonyaAshe ~ received
7. bernie712 ~ received
8. londonont1 ~ received
9. ChronicReader ~ received
10. Lisabomb ~ received
11. Suzi ~ received
12. sillylily41 ~ received
13. Pisces Dreamer ~ received
14. pouringdiva ~received
15. ArbitraryStar ~ received
16. VHoneyBee ~ received
17. Bibliobibuli ~ received
18. plumhill2001 ~ received
19. Onaki ~ received
20. Mrs.Alderman ~ received
21. heymaggie ~ received
22. Essy ~ received

Last edited:
Me please! I just bought several boxes of crayons today, enough that the cashier thought I was crazy lol. I do love crayons :)

Welcome Cindylou and welcome lurkers!! So good to know that so many of us still love crayons... and right now is an awesome time to buy them ;)

Welcome starwarsgeek! and of course lurkers always welcome ;)

I just returned from a trip to NY and when unpacking, I'd forgotten I'd bought a box of 64 Crayola crayons for $1.99 at a store called Ollie's... Yay! (kind of glad I don't have a store near me or I'd be in trouble!
I usually just buy a couple of 24 boxes at the back to school sale for $.50) I've never colored with more than the small box, so now I don't know what to do with all these crayons!!

Oh Rosa....it's sad you have never experienced the JOY of a brand new box of 64 crayons:no: Enjoy! Do they still have the crayon sharpener on the back?

And please sign me up. I've been hoping another crayon swap would pop up soon. I love crayons!

Welcome ChikNorriss and Annie!!

Yes Annie I am looking forward to playing with this big box of crayons... I've never had one, even as a kid!

Wow, awesome sets arrived today ~ I'll just list the artists: starwarsgeek, TonyaAshe, Chronireader & Bernie! Today was a fun mail day...

Back
Top Bottom