ATC Yourself-HandDrawn/HandPainted self portraits-Oct 6

I can't speak for everyone, but for myself, I am certainly willing to wait a few more days.

mcgillisj, I like to give cards an extra week to arrive, so I'll give your cards a couple more days to get here, and swap out on the weekend. I'm really baffled why they aren't here - mail within Ontario usually only takes a couple days.

Thanks fairydust! I had a somewhat complicated weekend, so I haven't sent out returns yet, but I'll need to do it on Friday at the latest. I'll keep you all posted!

Ok, returns are in the mail, and I've left iTraders for everyone! Let me know when your returns arrive, and remember to leave iTrader for me and "you rock!"s for your partners.

mcgillisj, I'm afraid your cards still haven't arrived (I waited until after the mail arrived today to send out returns, but no luck). I'll keep an eye out for them, and I'll message you directly when they arrive, so you don't need to keep watching the thread.

No problem at all, zilliah. I completely understand. These things happen. Canada Post can be very unpredictable at times. No worries! As I said, IF they ever do arrive, please keep a hostie of your choice and please send the rest back to me using the return postage. Thanks :wubclub:

My returns actually arrived several days ago, sorry, I was away. Will leave rep points later today, thanks to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom