Media
Albums
DUE DATE: Oct. 8
SIGNUP/WITHDRAWAL DATE: Oct. 2
NUMBER of CARDS: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
NUMBR of PLAYERS: Unlimited
MEDIA: Open - HD/HP, Collage, Mixed Media, Rubber stamping
NO photography, digital, stickers, or loose glitter please

I saw this title in a AFA swap from years ago, and it brought to mind some lovely images. Many types of colorful birds could be portrayed perching on boughs of equally colorful flowers and blossoms. There are several images out there for inspiration, which include the U.S. state bird along with the state flower. However, any bird, along with any flower, is fine, and I am looking for realistic depictions (as opposed to whimsical).

The media is open, so anything goes, with the exception of photography, digital, or stickers. You may create 3 cards or 6 cards, and any embellishments should be as flat as possible. If you PM me that you would prefer certain media in your returns, I will try to honor that. Do post pictures of finished cards if you can, we love to see them!

GUIDELINES FOR CARDS:

* Please sign up on this thread only, not via PM, and if you need to drop out, please let me know in time. Late cards and no communication is INVITING NEUTRAL iTRADER.
* Be sure to put your very best work into each card, and I will try to swap effort for effort as best I can. A host card is not necessary but always appreciated!
* Use only standard accepted measurements for ATCs, 3 1/2" x 2 1/2". Be sure cards are sturdy enough. They shouldn't be flimsy or bend easily into a U-shape.
*Please send each card in its own plastic sleeve, spread side by side as much as possible, and tape to each other (painter's tape or Washi tape works well). Or cut down a horizontal row of three pocket sleeves from the 9-pocket binder pages and use that.
* On the back of each card, please include the swap name, your username, and your real name.

GUIDELINES FOR MAILING:

* When your cards are ready to mail, please PM me for my address. Returns will be mailed a few days after the due date, so DO ALLOW ENOUGH TIME in mailing your cards. Please allow at least 8 days to be safe, International more like 14 days.
* U.S. players, please clearly write or type your address on a large mailing label or piece of paper. Include one Forever stamp, and I will provide envelopes.
* International players, please clearly write or type your address on a large mailing label or piece of paper. Include a well-concealed U.S. one dollar bill or a Global Forever stamp, and I will provide envelopes.

Lastly, when returns are received, remember to give "You Rock" points to your return partners, and iTrader for your host. This may be easy to forget or overlook, but is so appreciated by the artists who worked hard on the cards you receive!

Artsy Bird Watchers:

0. CiCiCreates
1. WITHDRAWN
2. Firefly - RECEIVED
3. Catb - RECEIVED
4. Xela7072 - RECEIVED
5. Electricdesigner (UK) - RECEIVED
6. Lalka - RECEIVED
7. ThouArtDelyrias - RECEIVED
8. Alrice46 - RECEIVED
9. WITHDRAWN
10. Ravenshadow - RECEIVED
11. Jo.on.the.go - RECEIVED
12. WITHDRAWN
13. Londonont1 (CANADA) - RECEIVED
14. JoyceG - RECEIVED
15. Ann stebbing (FRANCE) - RCEIVED
16. Goatgirl - RECEIVED
17. Apyjoy85 - RECEIVED
18. Sillylily41 - RECEIVED
19. Katelnorth - (UK) - RECEIVED
20. Pouringdiva - RECEIVED
21. Ferretgirl - RECEIVED
22. PreciousFew - RECEIVED
23. TSMarie - RECEIVED

Samples are by CiCiCreates (HD/HP), Prex79 (HD/HP), and CiCiCreates (Collage)

Last edited:
  • Staff
Welcome, Firefly! (And this one is Open media too).

I surely will sign you up, catb, xela7072, and electric designer, welcome!

Back
Top Bottom