BIRDS and BLOOMS, ATC Swap OPEN Media due Oct. 8

Oops. I didn't read the part about realistic bird image. I will make some new cards. Glad I didn't mail these and I will check details closer in the future.

Great, Joyce, I was just going to PM you. Glad there is still time to do this. The crow looks pretty realistic if you want to leave him in. Or if you want to do all three new, that's fine too. I'm sure the cute little whimsical ones will be great in your gallery for personal trading.

Great cards received from Londonont1, ravenshadow, and xela7072!

Great idea! They are beautiful, and I love those backgrounds too.

And the cards above from JoyceG have already arrived!

Very lovely, TAD! Looking forward to receiving them. If you have my address in Glendale, that's the correct one (not Surprise).

Just received your beautiful set, goatgirl, thanks for the extra (love that birdhouse!)

OOh, I love this theme. Glad to see some collage cards being posted - I love all the HD/HP cards, but I am crap at HD/HP myself, so didn't want to be the only collager, if I make some cards. Which I think I'm going to do today. Watch this space!

Cool, Kate! Yes, this swap is open media. The little goldfinch I made for one of the sample cards is even collaged, so please do go for it! Let me know when you want to be signed up, ok?

P. S. - not the goldfinch, that was hand-drawn. I meant the little chickadee.

Hope these are suitably realistic - the birds and blooms are both fairly realistic in and of themselves, even if you wouldn't see these particular combinations. I love being on summer holiday (it's my last week - best enjoy it while I can, it's back to school on Monday...)

Love both your sets, katelnorth and Ann stebbing! Look forward to receiving them.

Back
Top Bottom