Spooky Halloween, Due October 27, 2017

I signed you up Shannynoel, both to this site and to my swap.
If you have any questions at all, please ask.
We were all new once, and are happy to help.

Lurkers welcome Ancient Planter.
You should put together a Spooky Supply Satchel to last you through your move, and through Halloween!
Maybe an old purse or lunchbox.......

Vicki, I'm lurking at the moment!!! (I'm hoping to try doing some collage/mm this time; will see how that one goes! lol!)

SpottedCrow, it seems I remember seeing a movie quite a while ago, I think named Ghost Story?...it's the 1981 version with Fred Astaire (can you believe that?), but I really enjoyed it...spooky but not gory/scary.

I used to like the gory-horror movies MANY years ago, but just don't seem to care for them anymore. But I do enjoy the creepy-scary ones...I really liked the Paranormal Activity movies....not gross, but really creeped me out!

Had new carpeting put in today and I was stuck just sitting at the dining table with nothing to do but get 2 sets of Spooky Halloween ATCs made (no internet!). I guess you can officially sign me up now! ;) I'll get photos in the For Swaps gallery and try to get them in the mail tomorrow or Thurs.

Had new carpeting put in today and I was stuck just sitting at the dining table with nothing to do but get 2 sets of Spooky Halloween ATCs made (no internet!). I guess you can officially sign me up now! ;) I'll get photos in the For Swaps gallery and try to get them in the mail tomorrow or Thurs.

Oh dear, oh dear
OMG how sad:wideeyed:
You poor thing, you pooooor thing
You HAD to do two sets of Spooky Halloween ATCs
And with NO INTERNET :wacko:

I signed you up.
I also faxed you a HOT cuppa coffee to cheer you up!

SpottedCrow, it seems I remember seeing a movie quite a while ago, I think named Ghost Story?...it's the 1981 version with Fred Astaire (can you believe that?), but I really enjoyed it...spooky but not gory/scary.

I used to like the gory-horror movies MANY years ago, but just don't seem to care for them anymore. But I do enjoy the creepy-scary ones...I really liked the Paranormal Activity movies....not gross, but really creeped me out!

I don't think I have seen Ghost Story.
I will check it out.
Thanks for the tip, Kimmie, even though the tip was really for SpottedCrow......:embarrassed:

Vicki, I'm lurking at the moment!!! (I'm hoping to try doing some collage/mm this time; will see how that one goes! lol!)

Lurkers welcome, Kimmie.
Collage or MM or whatever moves the spirit (so to speak) is fine.
Hope to see you back.

I remember that movie with Fred Astaire ! It was good . I have not seen it in years. Used to be if it was a horror movie I would watch it !! I just got tired of all the over the top bloody ones ya know?
Vicki I love the Paranormal shows and movies.. just creepy enough to get your imagination going :)

I did some cleaning and found an entire bag of Halloween goodies I forgot I had.
OMG
If it rains today, I know what I am going to be doing. :0)

Back
Top Bottom