Spooky Halloween, Due October 27, 2017

Halloween catalog arrived today. been fussy cutting all morning.

bathroom reno will be done today. once I get the house back to normal..the fun begins!!
A haunting I will go :)

SPOOK-TAC-U-LAR cards, suzyq.
Cool texture in the second one.
Love the spooky colors in all of them.

I have signed you up.
I just sent you my address via PM.

Thank you for posting such FAB inspiration.

Welcome Nightvamp.
sOOOO glad this is your favorite theme.....MINE AS WELL!!!!!!

I just signed you up.
My address is still the same, but if you can't find it easily, let me know.

My cards are done so I guess you should sign me up. They will be going out on Friday. As usual they can be seen in my gallery. They are the first four pictured. (Not to be confused with the haunted house swap).

My cards are done so I guess you should sign me up. They will be going out on Friday. As usual they can be seen in my gallery. They are the first four pictured. (Not to be confused with the haunted house swap).

More great cards, Silky1150.
I have signed you up.

Thank you!
These are some of my favorite themes, and, of course, Halloween is my favorite time of year.

I just picked up mail this morning, and your cards have arrived.
Thank you so much for including a hostie card.

SPOOK-TACT-U-LAR cards received from Ancient Planter.
I am doubly amazed at your AWESOME cards since you were under such stress, duress , and lack of supplies, when you created them. :wideeyed:
And, poor thing, you pooooor thing
You HAD to do both sets of Spooky Halloween ATCs
And with NO INTERNET :wacko:

Thank you so much for including a hostie card.

Yes, same here....it's cool, misty, stormy....if the trees had fall color, I'd swear it was October! Puts one in a Halloween frame of mind, for sure!

Off to dig thru the Halloween supplies now....see?...I'm still lurking!

Always happy to have interested lurkers.
I be your Muse is out with SpottedCrow's Muse getting some early Halloween candy.
If it rains, they should come back and help you out with some cool and spooky ATCs.

Anoka, Minnesota, is the "Halloween Capital" of the world.
Anoka is just down the road from me, and I LOVE all their parades, window painting, creepy hay rides, spooky shopping, costume contests, etc. etc.

This year the Halloween committee put a ban on Halloween candy during the Halloween parades. What a fuss! Can you imagine banning candy?????
The news has been repeated, argued, and written about all week. Oh well, at least Anoka is getting a lot of talk, and news is news.

Back
Top Bottom