Spooky Halloween, Due October 27, 2017

Thanks for letting me know, beaksalot.
I will watch for your cards and let you know when they arrive.

SPOOK-TACT-U-LAR cards received from JSilver, Linda4atc, and stephiedee.
Thanks to each of you for including a hostie card.

I finished my last card and will mail tomorrow. I used some new techniques and lots of glue. I'm not a glue person. Well, right now I'm a very gluey person since the glue gets on my hands, my face, my clothes, in my hair, on the table, on the cat, and just about everywhere other than where I really want it to be. Hahahaha. Ah, spooky stuff that glue. Oh, and spray glue is even worse. I am what folks might call, glue challenged.

I finished my last card and will mail tomorrow. I used some new techniques and lots of glue. I'm not a glue person. Well, right now I'm a very gluey person since the glue gets on my hands, my face, my clothes, in my hair, on the table, on the cat, and just about everywhere other than where I really want it to be. Hahahaha. Ah, spooky stuff that glue. Oh, and spray glue is even worse. I am what folks might call, glue challenged.

You are too funny!
I hope you used a type of glue that easily washes out of hands, face, clothes, hair, the table, and the poor cat. Don't want a CAT-as-tro-phy!!!

I've only used spray glue once, and once was once too often.
You are right, spray glue is the worst!

Looking forward to seeing your cards in person.

Im sorry Im going to have to withdraw from this, Ive been having a very tough semester at college and sadly alll my ATC trading has been pushed back :(

Bummer!!!!!!
But, life often does get in the way of art.
And school is very important.
Thanks for letting me know. I will withdraw you.

Back
Top Bottom