Retro Fashion Collage ATC Swap, due October 15, 2017

pennydoodles

ATC Virtuoso
DUE DATE: October 15TH, 2017
Withdraw Date: just communicate
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: 30 (my 3rd swap)
Medium: ALL Media (COLLAGE) UPDATED!!!!!!!!
Theme- Retro Fashion (Light Chunky) Collage ATC

If you already sent (mailed) your cards in a different other then collage I will do a personal trade with you. Just give me PM and let me know they are on the way. Sorry if there was any confusion.

GUIDELINES-
Can be sewing, HD/HP, fabric, collage, layers, bling, sticky embellishments, all mixed media of all types welcome. Make it layers, bumpy, and light chunky.

Must include a Retro Fashion Person. No Naked ones please.

LINKS-
http://pin.it/-JWs0Mr

EMBELISHMENTS-
You may use embellishments of your choice as long as it fits into the sleeve. Please limit the use of loose glitter, and sharp, pointy items that stick up.
However, this swap is for Retro Fashion light chunky so that means it needs to have something about retro fashion along with a person (model). You can view the link above to get an idea. It needs to be a collage piece with layers like buttons, measuring tape, thread, brads, ribbon, lace, music paper, sewing pattern paper, vellum, handmade paper, receipt paper, wallpaper, gift wrapping, etc.

The ATC Rules:

* All cards must be 2.5" x 3.5" with straight edges. If they take more than one stamp to send, please include the same amount to return.

* Best work only please. I will try my best to swap effort for effort. Please only send in art you'd be happy to receive.

* Please sign up by posting to this thread, NOT through a PM.

* No problem if you have to drop out but please let me know. I will have a waiting list so I can place players who want to sign up but missed the opportunity since I have limited number of participants. No cards and no communication will result in a neutral iTrader.

* Each card should be sent in its own plastic sleeve.

* Please include user name, real name, and swap name on the back of your cards so we can leave Rep Points. Make sure we will be able to read the user name.

Mailing:

* Please make sure to package your cards to where they arrive safely and undamaged. Follow the mailing tips from AFAhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909

*My post will charge according to the thickness as well as the weight of the envelope so please watch the embellishments. If you have knotted or pointy sharp cards be sure to add extra postage $0.21 stamp for hand cancel. Be sure the embellishments do not puncture the envelope.

* USA participants - Please send the same number of stamps to me that it takes to mail your cards. Please include a SASE (or a large label only) the same size that you mailed your cards to me in.

* INTERNATIONAL participants -I will cover postage for the first international player. I will accept ($2.00) well concealed US dollars or stamps or Paypal (PM me). Please include a label with address. Now my PO makes me do a customs slip for all envelopes of any size.

*Remember to include your user name and swap name on the back of the ATC and the back flap of the envelope so the recipients can leave REP points. Remember to leave me (pennydoodles) the host an iTrade when you receive your cards which is most appreciated.

* I plan to swap on time. If cards are not in my hands by OCTOBER 15TH 2017 they will be returned to you, using your envelope.

* Please send me a PM when you need my address.

* Host cards are not required, but definitely very appreciated.

I will be posting some of my Retro Fashion so keep a look out!​

pennydoodles
1. dithespy RECEIVED/INTERNATIONAL
2. Allegrae RECEIVED
3. catb RECEIVED
4. BluSkyHare RECEIVED
5. ferretgirl WITHDREW
6. CiCiCreates RECEIVED
7. RaineyDay RECEIVED
8. xela7072 RECEIVED
9. TonyaAshe RECEIVED
10. ann_stebbing RECEIVED
11. Cindylou RECEIVED
12. Bunnymther RECEIVED
13. Sunnybrook WITHDREW
14. Monica RECEIVED
15. zandradee RECEIVED
16. miss RECEIVED
17. Wjjmaj RECEIVED
18. Stahlrala RECEIVED
19. Nanvan RECEIVED
20. Atempleman RECEIVED
21. electricdesigner RECEIVED
22. mwilding WITHDREW
23. NYjunkie RECEIVED
24. londonont1RECEIVED
25. VHoneybee RECEIVED

Last edited:
Oh thank you everyone. I will sign you up. I didn't know the swap was posted yet. Lol. I'm so excited.

Here are some that I have created. Some are Retro Fashion with Sewing and some are Retro Fashions.

Last edited:
Wow! They are great pennydoodles! Thanks for sharing examples. I may have some old McCalls and Simplicity patterns in their paper packages that I can scavange.

Pennydoodles, all those cards are wonderful, and great inspiration pieces! I predict you will have some great cards in this swap!

Pennydoodles, all those cards are wonderful, and great inspiration pieces! I predict you will have some great cards in this swap!

I am so excited to see everyone's. I have to give the charms credit to artchick501. We did a trade and she was so generous in sending them. I created a digital ATC page just for this swap. Lol.

Anyone interested in the digital ATC sheet I created for this swap? If there is an interest I can post it. Let me know. It was just for this swap.

Back
Top Bottom